“New fav place for sushi” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Jackson, Mississippi
“New fav place for sushi”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2011

The sushi is the best here I have had so far in Memphis and the downtown location

Flowood, MS
“DOWNTOWN LOCATION AWESOME”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2011

Trip Advisor is missing out. There is a down town location for Thai Bistro and its the one I ate at. For some reason TA will not acknowledge its there. It is great food. They were doing a special for 2011 called the $20.11 special. I got an appetizer (curry dumplings), a soup (chicken coconut), a sushi (crunchy shrimp roll) and main course (Cashew Chicken) for only $20.11. It was fantastic. I ate early and was one of the only patrons (it was before 5). I was alone and several of the female staff members sat around and talked to me while I ate. We shared "Mommy moments", etc. I felt like I was hanging out with the girls. I would rate this restaurant as excellent in every aspect. Food was delicious. Location and service was great!

• Visited November 2011
Houston, Texas
“Little piece of gastronomicle heaven”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2011

You know you are welcome when the waiter remembers your order from 2 months back and askes you if you would like to start with it again. Well Thai Bistro as much as I would like to keep them for myself I can't. From the delectible spring rolls and peanut curry dip to my absolutly tantalizing Grouper, the service,presentation and balance of flavors were exceptional. A must for dating

• Visited August 2011
Mid-South
“Our favorite restaurant in Cordova!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2010

Since the day they have opened we have been regulars. Why? Because the people that work there remembered us on our second trip in and on each visit afterwards we felt like Norm in Cheers...everyone says hi, they know us by name, they remember our likes and preferences and we feel like we are visiting with family at the dinner table. The food beats the more fast-food stlye Thai and when we ask for "fire-spicy" we get exactly what we order. No other restaurant in the Memphis area can get the food spicy enough for us...except here. Their secret is that they use authentic recipes and ingredients.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank MiklCJ
Orlando, Florida
“Hands down, my favorite restaurant in the...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2009

Hands down, my favorite restaurant in the area. Always fresh and flavorful. The best service in town. My family always insist I take them here when they are in town. It doesn't get any better than Thai Bistro.

1 Thank Blueslimmy