Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best in the Business! Excellent experience! Great fun!

Reviewed September 24, 2018
bthomason2018
Gainesville, Georgia
Great Outfitter

Reviewed September 17, 2018
Joe P
Naples, Florida

All reviews day trip the river white water rafting potato salad these guys great trip other companies great guide middle section highly recommend this company an absolute blast an awesome experience first timers rafting company lots of fun t shirts class rapids
Reviewed September 24, 2018

We brought 50+ high school students and 5 teachers. Cam was incredible to work with and was very patient and flexible. Once there, the entire staff was great and the guides were phenomenal with all of our students. This was an absolutely incredible experience for our students and we plan to make this an annual trip!

Reviewed September 17, 2018

Second time with this company, went just recently with my daughter. We like it here because the company isn't as big as some of the others where they kind of herd you thru like cattle. Just seems more personal here which I like.

Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I went white water rafting (it was my very first time and my boyfriend's second.) The experience was one we will never forget!!! Iam so thankful we got the guide we did, he went by the name Gator , he made me feel so safe ( I can't swim) ,and added in parts of humor, knowledge, fun facts,etc. He was insanely skilled on the water...he took us "surfing" on the water, gave us some exciting turbulence, but made sure our raft never flipped...as we witnessed 2-3 other (two people in which Gator saved.)
I can't say enough good things about him and I highly recommend him!! Thank you for a great memory!

Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend was absolutely terrified it was her first time and my second time white water rafting. She couldn't swim Gator told her to sit next to him and hed keep an eye on her and made her feel really comfortable and safe.Not only did we have an experience of a lifetime that we will never forget, we also got to meet an awesome dude from Georgia named Gator. Hi Gator. Beyonce and I will never forget you. Lol

Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

We all had such a great rafting trip yesterday!! Excellent and exciting ride of the Ocoee. Tyler was the guide for my raft and he was a lot of fun. Very thankful for his ability to get us safely down river while still doing fun tricks and watching out for all involved! This was my third time on the Ocoee but my first using OAC and I will be back to OAC! Keep up the good work!

Reviewed September 10, 2018

I work for a local radio station in Nashville Lightning 100, and every year we plan a trip for our listeners to go Whitewater Rafting on the Ocoee. There's no other company on the river we'd stake our reputation on then Ocoee Adventure Center. These guys & gals are great to work with and have the most amazing and knowledgeable guides on the river. We look forward to this trip every year and will continue to come back to OAC as long as we continue to be able to provide the opportunity for our listeners. Shoutout to our guides Ed, Andy, and Kevin! Can't wait to see you all again next year!

Reviewed September 10, 2018

OAC exceeded ALL expectations. The guide, Jordan, was experienced and knowledgable. He made sure we were comfortable and gave us an experience like no other.

Reviewed September 9, 2018

Excellent staff. Excellent equipment. Great dog (Jack). The do an outstanding job seeing to it that you have a quality, fun experience.

Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

Had the best trip ever with Fred. Very impressed with everyone. Would recommend this company for anyone wanting to draft the Ocoee. I am personally a kayaker and normally am not impressed with raft companies but this one is the best.

Reviewed September 6, 2018

Our group had an incredible time rafting the middle-river over Labor Day Weekend. Tommy was an awesome guide - very knowledgeable and made us feel very safe while having an amazing and exciting time. Everyone in our larger group had great things to say about their guides. Definitely worth it!