“Experience Shows”

Ocoee Adventure Center
More attraction details
Owner description: The Ocoee Adventure Center has been providing quality outdoor recreation for over a decade. We offer one of the longest tripso n th river. Because we're so close to the put in, you spend less time getting there and more time on high quality whitewater. We also provide guided mountain biking, hiking, lake kayak tours and whitewater kayak instruction! The Ocoee River is home to the 1996 Olympic Canoe and Kayak events. Come visit America's Olympic River.
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Great times rafting with the experienced guides at OAC. Rafted the Ocoee with several companies in the area, and OAC is one of the best.

There are newer reviews for Ocoee Adventure Center

Reviewed October 14, 2013

We had a great trip and rafting experience with Jack Hauhe as our guide. We plan on another trip in the spring. I would recommend this company to everyone.

Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

John G. was a great guide. I was the only one on the raft for my first time and can't wait to do this again!

Reviewed October 9, 2013

I booked a hiking trip with this company and was called back to say that there was a minimum of 2 people. States they would lose money. Asked if I could join a group. They said no. The additional activities also didn't allow for a single person. When asked if they could refer me, they said no.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

We took a family whitewater rafting and mountain biking adventure with OAC - and it was a great experience. Craig was our guide on the water and Chas led us through the mountains. Both were skilled, patient and entertaining with our inexperienced crew!

1  Thank run_to_win