“Good times! Cathyrn was great!”

Blanche Manor Horseback Riding
Ranked #3 of 10 things to do in Copperhill
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer the most beautiful guided trails in the Blue Ridge Mountains. The trails located on a private 350 acre reserve, that inlcude stream corssings, and a panoramic mountain view of 3 states. We ride daily by appointment at 10:00 AM, 12:00 PM, and 3:00 PM. We also offer wagon rides through an appple orchard, followed by a fireside dinner witha muscian.
Reviewed December 2, 2012

My wife and I visited Blanche Manor while we were up in Blue Ridge for our sixth anniversary. We called at 11 and they got us in for the noon ride.

The horses are all beautiful and well taken care of. C

Our guide, Cathryn, was very nice and clearly loves what she does.

We'll definitely come back!

Chris and Maggie

in 6 reviews
"stream"
in 16 reviews

Reviewed December 1, 2012

Our visit was amazing. The property is so gorgeous. The horses were all so beautiful and well taken care of. Our guide Amber was so much fun, and she really made us feel comfortable. We will absolutely return.

Reviewed December 1, 2012

It was my family's 1st time ever going horseback riding. We especially enjoyed the peaceful long trail and the occasional cantering.:-) Both the ladies at BM treated us well but I especially appreciated Katherine. At first, I was fearful of my new friend MoJo (one of the horses) but she assured me and patiently guided me through all of the commands again and again.lol She was very pleasant and knowlegable. Blanche Manor is definitely a family must-do again! Our teenager loved it! :-)

Reviewed November 30, 2012

Amazing!! We had one of the owners as our guide, and she was wonderful. Overall, great views and a wonderful ride :)

See more reviews
Reviewed November 29, 2012

I have been on so many horseback riding adventures in several states. But never as good as The one i experienced at Blanche Manor. the owner went out of her way to get me on a horse. She even took a picture of me on the top of the mountain and then texted me the picture. Thank you so much Blanche Manor! You rank the highest on my list!!