Star Motor Inn
Country Inn
Comfort Suites(Cookeville)
$87
$85
Baymont Inn & Suites Cookeville(Cookeville)(Great Value!)
$68
$120
$95
Best Western Thunderbird Motel(Cookeville)(Great Value!)
$90
$75
Red Roof Inn Cookeville - Tennessee Tech(Cookeville)(Great Value!)
$66
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 4, 2009

me and other friends stay here it [--] there was no one clean are room they charge us double so what they said . there bath room was falling a part the rooms smell i would never stay there again the owner is so rude ---------------------------- i dont care if i got a free night there i would not stay there

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with friends
1  Thank me2009Ny
Reviewed May 3, 2009

Back in Aug. of 07, a friend of mine and me drove our sister's car up (she's our play sister) from Dallas to Maryland. Around 1 something in the morning, near falling asleep, we pulled off the road to get something to eat and find somewhere to stay and this was the first place we saw.

The guy at the front desk was very friendly and very helpful. He got me and my buddy a decent room so we could get some rest, things were clean (fixtures were a little old, but they were clean). Beds were good - we both slept well (considering we'd driven 12 hours from Dallas to Cookeville that day with only one stop in-between).

My fianceé is from Nashville, so when I told her where we stopped, she was shocked that we were treated so well (I'm African-American and Cookeville has a rep in some parts of TN for being 'redneck' and racist).

Overall, the best side of the road motel I've stopped in. I wave at it on the way past on I-40 whenever I'm driving through.

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 15, 2009

no one cleaned are room. the people who worked there up to the owner was rude. we had drug dealers in the room next to us the cops was there. the website has false info on it. there is no resturant you have to drive down the road to the waffle house. the shower/tub was falling apart. the charged us double tax and double room price. the place sucks.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with friends
2  Thank jok555646
Reviewed February 4, 2009

This place is the biggest dump I have ever stayed in. The walls were stained, the room reeked of chemicals, it had exposed plumbing, I could feel the springs in the mattress, and I had to kill BUGS in the room (and in my BED). It was very dirty. I spent about $40 for one night, and this place was not worth $40...I should have gotten my money back!

Stayed: August 2008
2  Thank TTTDallas
Reviewed July 6, 2008

Two words: deferred maintenance.

Stayed here two different nights in two different rooms. Rotting baseboards in bathroom, exposed plumbing. I expect a toilet to have a lid--that is not too much to ask. Everything very dingy; walls and ceilings in poor repair and dirty.

(Hoteliers: do not install high gloss woodgrain floor tile in your bathrooms even if you got a good deal on it at the surplus auction. It is dangerous to have bathroom floors that are slicker than wet ice.)

This establishment encourages guests with pets as a matter of policy. If you do not want to hear dogs barking through the walls then this is not the place for you.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank Still_Stymied