“Feel at Home with Great Rates and Service”
Review of Star Motor Inn

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Cookeville
Star Motor Inn
Ranked #18 of 18 Hotels in Cookeville
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 22, 2004

If my home had to be a hotel, this would be the hotel for me. From the comfortable atmosphere, to the intriguing conversations in the lobby that seem to last lifetimes, there is nothing that one can not love about this hotel. It has been said that personality is not a tangible thing, this hotel proves otherwise. The owner has the charm and character of the dearest of old friends, and really makes staying at this hotel a welcomed treat.
The rooms, while being the best value in the area, are more than comfortable with nicely appointed amenities such as large recliners, amoires, and cherry tables & desks. A real surprise to most everyone that such a small hotel can offer such value, yet still be somewhat of secret to business travelers.
I have stayed here for the last few years, and on every visit to Cookeville in the future, if you are looking for me, you can find me at the Star Motor Inn off of the Willow St./Burgess Falls Rd Exit from I-40 E.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

A TripAdvisor Member
Wales, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 13, 2002

As a Welshman on his first visit to America, I chose Tennessee and one of my stops was at the Star Inn.

Quite simply, it was the one of the best places I stayed at (with some motels at double the fee). Friendly, clean, good food and a great bar. The staff were excellent and I would recommend this place to anyone - from my country or yours.

See you all at the Star Inn next year, I hope.

Glyn