Baymont Inn & Suites Cookeville
Clarion Inn(Cookeville)
Motel 6 Cookeville(Cookeville)
Comfort Suites(Cookeville)
View Hotel
All reviewsalpine lodgewafflesexcellent dealcontinental breakfastmexican restaurantroom was cleangas stationlow pricestaff was friendlybiscuits and gravywould stay againreclinerbalconiesmotelcherieexitsinterstate
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Our room had a balcony with a nice east view of the mountains, which we enjoyed leading up to sunset. And there's a decent Mexican restaurant in the parking lot. It was a drag that the odor of cigarette smoke was prevalent in the hallways. Fortunately it was not noticeable in our room. The bed was comfy enough, and the price was right. I'd stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Room was big and had a nice balcony even. Bed was comfortable and allowed me get a good night's sleep, place was also clean & quiet. Breakfast for the price was good and they even made my waffle for me. Owner & staff were extremely friendly too. They go so far as to ethernet cable as well for rooms were WiFi is weak. Only recommendation I'd make is this, recliner wasn't very attractive to sit on due to normal wear & tear and a slip cover would change that. Location is very good in that it has easy access to the Intersate and very isolated made for a quiet stay. Variety of Fast Food etc., is available 3 miles down the Interstate.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Pros:
- The rooms are HUGE. We had a room with three queens, which was why we chose the hotel in the first place. Even without the third bed area, it was an enormous space with high ceilings. Really nice.
- The room had three beds (alternative options were two queens or one king), a couch and coffee table, a recliner, several end tables with lamps, a desk, television (with built-in VCR! I got a kick out of that), fridge, microwave.
- The bathroom is enormous. It's bigger than our bathroom at home, and I'm quite fond of our bathroom at home. There was a tub with jets (we didn't try those out), a decent shower, heat lamp, ceiling fan, and four towels.
- Desk staff for both check-in and check-out was friendly.
- Price is absolutely phenomenal for what you get.
- This was an older hotel, but it was very, very clean.
- Beds were comfortable. Heat worked well.

Neutral:
- We got down to breakfast in the last half hour and it was pretty picked over. There was coffee, apple and orange juice, milk; pastries, bagels, toast, muffins; the lady at the front desk asked if we wanted a waffle, and they make that for you. There was a toaster to heat up the bagels and toast. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't anything exciting.

Cons:
- I really have absolutely nothing bad to say about the place. As I said, it's dated, but not in a bad way, and I would totally stay there again. We chose the hotel after I found it online, and even my particular parents-in-law complimented the choice.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank lostmemorycard
Reviewed February 16, 2013

If you're expecting the Hilton, don't stay here . . . But this place is so much better than the Hilton in so many ways! The carpet is worn and the towels are thin (also the bathroom is mauve), but everything is spotless and the view is amazing! The location couldn't be more convenient! Literally, you turn in before you're off the exit ramp. The bed is incredibly comfortable and even in below freezing temperatures, I was able turn the heater off before going to sleep and still wake up warm the next morning. The room is super spacious and the price can't be beat!

Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Stayed here for a week as took care of business in town and Nashville which is not far away. The staff employees are all nice and friendly with you. They obey the do not disturbed sign if you hang it up and if you leave it up for few day and one of the employees see you walking around on the property they ask make sure everything is ok and if you need anything. My stay was very quiet and peacefully will stay again in the near future the room was very clean. This is the place to stay if you wanna feel like you are at home.

Room Tip: If looking for a nice quiet stay and friendly staff this is the place
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business