- The rooms are HUGE. We had a room with three queens, which was why we chose the hotel in the first place. Even without the third bed area, it was an enormous space with high ceilings. Really nice.
- The room had three beds (alternative options were two queens or one king), a couch and coffee table, a recliner, several end tables with lamps, a desk, television (with built-in VCR! I got a kick out of that), fridge, microwave.
- The bathroom is enormous. It's bigger than our bathroom at home, and I'm quite fond of our bathroom at home. There was a tub with jets (we didn't try those out), a decent shower, heat lamp, ceiling fan, and four towels.
- Desk staff for both check-in and check-out was friendly.
- Price is absolutely phenomenal for what you get.
- This was an older hotel, but it was very, very clean.
- Beds were comfortable. Heat worked well.
- We got down to breakfast in the last half hour and it was pretty picked over. There was coffee, apple and orange juice, milk; pastries, bagels, toast, muffins; the lady at the front desk asked if we wanted a waffle, and they make that for you. There was a toaster to heat up the bagels and toast. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't anything exciting.
- I really have absolutely nothing bad to say about the place. As I said, it's dated, but not in a bad way, and I would totally stay there again. We chose the hotel after I found it online, and even my particular parents-in-law complimented the choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the foot of the Cumberland Mountains in Cookeville, Tennessee, we offer a quiet, scenic retreat for all our guests. At Alpine Lodge & Suites, we believe that we are able to offer our business travelers a "home away from home." Situated halfway between Nashville and Knoxville, and with easy access from Interstate 40 (exit 290), it's the perfect place to stop on those long business trips. Alpine Lodge is a quiet, peaceful, motel with easy access to I-40 and the Cookeville region, including Tennessee Tech University. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Travelodge Cookeville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alpine Hotel Cookeville
- Alpine Lodge Suites Cookeville