“The hotel is nice and staff is friendly.”
Review of Clarion Inn

Clarion Inn
Ranked #14 of 18 Hotels in Cookeville
“The hotel is nice and staff is friendly.”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

I stayed here two weeks while in Cookeville and I could not have been more pleased with my stay. Everyone from the manager Terry to the desk clerk Brandi was very helpful. The beds was comfortable and the rooms was very clean.

• Stayed September 2012
1 Thank tennesseetravelle

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Reviewed September 2, 2012

This is one of the worst experiences i have had in a hotel, but it wasnt because of our room and rate. The breakfast staff, particularly the black woman running the cash register, was extremely rude to not only me, but several other guests in the dining area. Many families sat and shook their heads listening to her loud and unprofessional rant about another guest.i will never be returning

• Stayed September 2012
1 Thank mjzsweetheartxo
Ephraem S, General Manager at Clarion Inn, responded to this review, September 10, 2012
We appreciate Trip Advisor and the value that you are to the travelling community.
I have a concern, we have stepped up out efforts to provide exceptional customer service and have noticed several guest posting reviews from their ipods etc, however we do not see these reviews posted to you site. Kindly investigate and provide feedback.
Thanks

Travelers are raving about these Cookeville hotels

Orlando, Florida
Reviewed August 31, 2012

Decent pricing for an older hotel. Located not far off interstate. Several good restaurants around but we liked the Mexican restaurant next door. Room was clean. We loved relaxing at the pool. The bar was surprisingly good for a small town sports bar. You can watch highlight from several tv's. The bartender (Melissa) was great. She was very friendly and polite. She was able to give awesome suggestions on drinks and talked me into eating. Food at the bar was good. Suggest the fried mushrooms.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Mechanicsville, Maryland
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Third year in a row we stayed. Last couple years evrything was great with poolside, great maid service, awesome free breakfst and older lady servicing the eatery.
This year is new management: Had our two cats again. Had to get outside ( pet) room which is smaller, but clean, and accessible to centipede and earwigs. Although someone else snuck their big dog into inside room. Also $4.99 for breakfast now. Service desk took note, thanks. Still, enjoyed the pool, food, and employees. Wonderful food service and great food selection. Price of food and hotel STILL VICE NICE.
THANK YOU Kim & LaShawn for making breakfast a wonderful start of our day.
Hotel is still RECOMMENDED.

Room Tip: Stick to inside rooms.
Waynesville, Ohio
Reviewed August 24, 2012

We were in town because my sister was in the hospital in ICU. The service was great. Brandy was at the main desk and she restores my faith in how good service can be. She was very friendly. She treated my wife and I as family. She has a wonderful personality and should advance in this hotel. Kim was also great in the restaurant. She too has a wonderful way with people. She went beyond normal service in not only treating us well, but treating us with kindness and concern. The room was very good and one can see that the owners are trying hard to improve the hotel and the service. The room was very clean and the bed was comfortable. Thanks to all that work hard every day at this hotel.

Chattanooga, Tennessee
Reviewed August 23, 2012

While the property is older, the staff (Brandy) was very helpful and friendly!!!! Went out of her way to make me welcome! I would for sure stay here again. Indoor /outdoor pool area with slide for the kids,big or small......business center. Fitness room.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Emmett, Michigan
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Late night check in for a family wedding, Nathan did not really know what was going on he did not give me the appropriate tickets even after he asked if I was with the wedding party. So, I didn't find out that breakfast stopped serving at 9am. Was not in executive section so I had to shlep a baggage for three kids and wife (infant included with pack and play). After unloading some of our stuff we realized that the air conditioning was not working. So, back down to the front desk. Nathan moved us with minimal apologies no discount.

Service in the restaurant for breakfast from Kim and Micheal was great. However it is not open late enough closing at 9am.

The pool needed maintenance (foggy windows and corroded aluminum window frames), but the slide was awesome for the kids and they loved ti. I would recommend visiting this place for the pool alone for anyone who has children.