$88
$84
Hotels.com
$129
Hampton.com
Red Roof Inn Cookeville - Tennessee Tech(Cookeville)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/27
$67
Free cancellation until 07/26
$79
Baymont by Wyndham Cookeville(Cookeville)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/28
$71
Free cancellation until 07/27
$109
Travelocity
All reviewstruck stopfront deskwest sideworth the money spentgas stationcookiespancake machinevery nice staywould stay againbreakfast was amazinghi expressqueen suiteoutdoor poollate arrivalgreat free breakfasthotel is greatcomfortable room
Reviewed October 27, 2012

I thought this would be the best place to stay but little did i know the front desk "man" was a jerk. My mom and I would have loved to have a calm peaceful night but just the thought of seeing him every time i walked the front door mad my stomach turn. I am not one to complain at all but he embarrased me so bad. I know with this new modern ways that cards are the only way to go but i had some stuff happen to my account that week that i had to get all my money out of my account so i just had cash.. he told me that would be fine he still had to swipe my card though. i said ok (knowing that my card has NOTING on it) he swiped it. Gave me the gift bag my room key and told me where eveything was and how they worked so on so on . I walk out to my car and next thing i know he is running after me telling my card declined.. (how stupid can he get) so he took my keys and my gift bag and walked back inside .. I had to go to the bank put my money in my account and go back there before checking in again but needless to say NO GIFT BAG FOR ME. And to top it off our bathroom light did not work most of the time so dont stay in room 219.

Room Tip: Dont pick room 219.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Right off the interstate. Clean, nice lobby, cookies in the pm. Room clean, no problems. Front desk staff courteous and nice. He told me he was giving me a room that did not face the truck stop next door.(Really a gas station, but lots of 18 wheelers). So it was very quiet. Salt water pool. very nice.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on opposite side from the truck stop/gas station.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank RNHH
Reviewed July 23, 2012

This was the perfect fit for my overnight in Cookeville...easy to find, quick front desk service, clean room and comfortable beds. My only complaint and it is very minor...wish I would have brought my own pillow.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed July 1, 2012

Brand spanking new and super fresh-clean. Staff is awesome.

Room Tip: Ask for a room nearest a wifi node to get best wireless reception
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Topdiamond
Reviewed May 24, 2012

Had trouble finding due to wrong instructions in our GPS-had us exit at wrong exit and headed out a country road. Fellow at desk said H.I had coded in wrong and we weren't first person to have this happen. Other than that it was nice, clean, efficient H.I. Good breakfast as always Would stay again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple