“BEST MEXICAN RESTAURANT”

Fiesta Cancun Grill
Ranked #21 of 178 Restaurants in Cookeville
Reviewed August 4, 2014

I like few things better than good fajitas. I've been to every Mexican restaurant in Cookeville and Crossville. The word that commonly describes all the other restaurants I've been to is inconsistent.

I've now had three consecutive visits to Fiesta Cancun. Miraculously, not only has Fiesta Cancun in Cookeville been consistent; but their steak is the best quality of any I've experienced in a long time. Tender and tasty. Well seasoned and properly cooked.

I plan on being a regular.

Reviewed July 19, 2014

They have a decent menu, reasonable priced and also offers an outside area. Service is okay, they are quick to take the order and it does not take long to get your order, but after that they are a little slow. For the margarita drinker, they are not bad.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

We live moments away from this restaurant and have been there multiple times. The service is fantastic, the people are friendly, and the food is great. I love their chorizo and gyro options. Their patio also has a pretty nice view. We have never been disappointed!

Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

A broader menu with the best fish or shrimp tacos in town. The sangria & margaritas are fabulous, & the service is great.

Reviewed June 24, 2014

This was a great place to have dinner with friends! We had a group of ten people, and the waiters were very friendly and helpful. The food also came out in great timing! There were only a couple of things forgotten initially, but it was quickly resolved. I ended up getting to meet the owner, and she was super friendly and very welcoming! I'd highly recommend visiting the Fiesta Cancun Grill!