“Nothing Special....”

O'Charley's Restaurant and Lounge
Ranked #17 of 176 Restaurants in Cookeville
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Reviewed May 3, 2013

While their on business, a client suggested we eat there. It was just OK. For the price, it was no big deal. Food was bland. Service only fair as I had to flag down the server for my check. I waited a good ten minutes after I was finished hoping my server would drop off the check. I finally had to flag her down! Unacceptable! I won't return there.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

I usually love O'Charleys, but this trip fell short of my expectations. I think that most of the shortcomings were the fault of the server. When our food arrived the fries were cold, which means they probably sat waiting for her to serve them. We had to flag down another server to get something for us because our server was no where to be found. The food was still good though and I would go back as long as I had a different server.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Some the best Prime ripe in the area. Can cut it with a fork and they no how to cook it. Nice bar with a very good choice.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

I think it all depends on who is cooking sadly. :(
We have gone before and had great food and service. Other times it tastes as if someone pours salt all over the plates.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

We ate dinner there not too long ago and couldn't believe the hospitality of the Bartender, Brigg. My wife asked for a meat substitution in her entree and Brigg responded, "Not a problem, I can make it happen" and by golly, he did. We were there for dinner during happy hour and sat at the bar. Drinks were decently priced for the sizes and the meal was just outstanding! Will go there again and again and again, ad nauseum.