“Screwed”

Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Cookeville, Tennessee
“Screwed”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

Literally! Have been a patron of this Chilis for years. I join a group that meets every Saturday morning at the Chilis in Cookeville. This group has been meeting there for years. Last night we ate there and my friend ordered a hamburger. About halfway through his meal, he bit into a screw the size of his thumb! Management did not charge us for the meal and only offered an apology for the unfortunate "findings". Never have had anything like this happen before at any restaurant! The food on Saturday mornings has always been good but I have not had the same experience at the dinner hour. On two different occasions I have had to send my food back because it had been sitting under a warmer until it was so dried up that it was not edible. I am not a picky eater either

• Visited September 2012

East Lansing, Michigan
“Great Service”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

The food was fine. What made this visit outstanding was the service. We had been traveling all day and were picky about where we wanted to sit. The hostess was gracious in getting us a table in the area we wanted. The waiter was very polite and accommodating.

Visited August 2012
Dallas, Texas
“Pretty much the typical Chili's.”
Reviewed July 24, 2012

Popped in here for a to-go order right before close. The whole area was totally dead even at 9:30 (which for this city girl doesn't seem late) but the gentleman who took my order was friendly and competent. However, the boneless buffalo chicken, my go-to choice at any Chili's, was all breading no chicken. Silly to pay $10 for less than a bite of chicken. The food was over salted and not very hot. Oh well, it's a national chain and doubt my indifference toward their menu will run them out of business anytime soon. But was convenient to my hotel so at least I didn't starve. If you have the option, seek out another spot.

Visited April 2012
Crossville, Tennessee
“Chili's has tasty food & great service.”
Reviewed July 20, 2012

The service is always quick & the foods are really good.

Visited October 2011
Nashville, Tennessee
“Good service”
Reviewed April 14, 2012

Went on business, had a great time and service was great, food was very good..

Visited April 2012

Been to Chili's? Share your experiences!