“Typical Good Food”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Tupper Lake, New York
“Typical Good Food”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We were seated after a brief wait. Food was good, consistent with other Outback restaurants. The waitstaff was efficient and attentive.

• Visited July 2013

Mena, AR
“Great Service & Food”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Group of 7 - everyone was pleased with their selections - I had the California Chicken Salad and it was absolutely delicious! It has been years since I have been to an Outback as I wasn't impressed last time I went. I'm glad to have been shown that you can get a very good meal here after all. Our service was great - quick & correct.

Visited June 2013
Crossville, Tennessee
“Good food, Great service.”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

We weren't expecting a lot since this is a franchise steak house, but the food was excellent. My wife had a filet and I had a ribeye. We both take our steaks medium rare which a lot of restaurants have a hard time doing (it is usually really rare or over cooked, no nice in between). Our steaks were perfectly done. We also had a blooming onion which was perfect, crispy but not burnt. Our waitress was friendly and attentive (drink refills brought before we could even ask) but didn't hover. The manager even stopped at the table to see if we were being taken care of and if the meal was to our satisfaction. This may be a franchise, but it is well run and I will be going back.

• Visited April 2013
Albany, Kentucky
“"Not very much for your money"”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

My family ate at this restaurant Saturday, May 11. Usually the food is good but not on this day. As a take out for my son I ordered a Seafood Mixed Grill for 15.99 he received a 2 oz. or less fillet of fish, 2 scallops,3 shrimp and 1/2 cup of vegetables. My husband ordered a fillet which was very dry and hard. I can't recommend this restaurant to anyone. The only good thing was the staff.

• Visited May 2013
Cookeville, Tennessee, United States
“Usually Good”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

This Outback is usually a really good Outback. Sometimes be careful ordering medium-well steaks, you can get them overcooked. Service is always very good.

Visited February 2013