“Usually Good”

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #72 of 176 Restaurants in Cookeville
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed May 7, 2013

This Outback is usually a really good Outback. Sometimes be careful ordering medium-well steaks, you can get them overcooked. Service is always very good.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

I have visited this restaurant several times during the past year and the staff is friendly, the service is excellent and the steaks I have ordered are always flavorful and prepared as ordered. For a chain, it is consistently good.

Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

One of the better Out Backs, I've been to. The staff is always super nice and my drink is never empty. They even gave my nine year old an extra loaf of their bread to take home.

The food is always above average and a decent price for what your getting. I'm almost full by the time the main course comes. Filling up on the bread, blue cheese wedge salad, walkabout soup, and of course a blooming onion.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

It was not very far from our hotel but we picked this one instead of other near-by restaurants because we had a gift card for this one. It was worth stopping there to eat.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is the first time I and my wife had been to an Outback Steakhouse. We have a relative who had been to an Outback Steakhouse and complained to us that their meal must have been "Cooked in Pepper" beause it was so peppery. We had steak and shrimp and BBQ Ribs. Not a bit of pepper taste to any of it. I expected the BBQ to be a bit peppery, but none was to be found.

We thoroughly enjoyed our meal. Chris the night manager on duty and his server Bekka were the best.