“Outback good”

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #47 of 178 Restaurants in Cookeville
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed July 9, 2012

It's always a safe bet to eat here. Food is predictably good, as is the service.

Reviewed July 1, 2012

This was a petite cut filet but was superb. I always get the seared ahi tuna as an appetizer and then use the sauce on my steak. There was a wine suggestion which I followed with the steak and it was good.

Reviewed June 14, 2012

We had steak and dessert and everything was good. Kept my sweet tea full and had nice service. Kinda pricey.

Reviewed May 18, 2012

We had a great visit here, managemnt very nice, waitress was awesome and accomodating to my children

Reviewed May 2, 2012

worth ever penny service fast and friendly would go back anytime