“Great food and great selection”
Review of Father Tom's Pub

Father Tom's Pub
Ranked #4 of 178 Restaurants in Cookeville
Cuisines: American, Pub, Gastropub
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 30, 2014

Our group of cavers was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the food and selection of beers from the bar.

Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

Great food, superb selection of adult beverages and good service. Combine all that with a friendly, eclectic mix of local patrons and stimulating conversation and it adds up to a very good experience! Father Tom knew what he was doing when he opened this place.

Reviewed June 24, 2014

Favored watering hole for university and theatre people...and just about everyone else who knows to avoid "resaurant row".

Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

First and foremost this is a pub! Excellent selection of local and regional craft beers and a multitude of other libations. As a bonus to the drinks they have a limited but enticing appetizer and food menu. My selections for the evening were the bruschetta and the Neuben sandwich for my meal. Overall, both selections were worth ordering but the Nueben shined brightly! The Nueben is now my favorite "Rueben" based sandwich. Father Tom's take on the classic sandwich is superb. As for the atmosphere, I have a soft spot for old restored buildings and they make the most of there quaint space. If your travels take you to Cookeville and you long for a non-chained experience, give it a try. You shall not be disappointed.

2  Thank WPHGOODDAY
Reviewed June 6, 2014

Father Tom's Pub was a refreshing change from your normal chain restaurants. A few of us visited here while on business in Cookeville. The food was delicious and the menu had quite a few unique options. We ordered the cheese sampler for an appetizer and we all very much enjoyed it. I had the burger and it was also very good. I hope I have the chance to visit again next time I'm in town.

2  Thank jf158

Been to Father Tom's Pub? Share your experiences!