“Very Dissapointed”

Description: Phone number 931-526-4111
Monterey, Tennessee
“Very Dissapointed”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

The service was slow and the waitress didn't seem sure of what to do. We saw only 4 other tables but she was running around to them all. We thought it was because of a big party of people sitting near us.

As it turns out the big party was all THE OWNERS! They just sat and talked and joked around while this one waitress ran around like crazy.

When I ordered coffee I tried the sugar packets they were as hard as a rock. I asked for more and the waitress said that all the packets were like that they had a leak and the sugar all got hard. I am so happy that I didn't use the roof water sugar packets.

I wont return here this is not a "family restaurant" it is a family hangout

• Visited April 2013

Nashville, TN
“Get Off I-40 and Eat Here!”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

I travel and eat out often and I tire of the chain restaurants in most all categories. I'm picky too. I want better than that. So, I look for good places, independent ones, wherever I go. Family Traditions is a real treat. The menu is southern comfort food and it delivers in all respects. I'm in here once a month and have not been remotely disappointed with anything., It truly is home cooking done with great pride. Eat here!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank LazloNashville
Cookeville, Tennessee
“Go somewhere....anywhere else.”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Service is slow. Food is poor quality; taste it and it makes you think they bought the cheapest of everything, i.e. wilted iceburg lettuce and they call that a salad, 10 noodles with a fourth cup of sauce is a pasta dish. Price is ridiculous.

• Visited November 2012