“HORRIBLE MANAGEMENT”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband, my four children, and I are from out of town. We were staying in a hotel in Cookeville and decided to go to Logan’s for dinner, as I use to serve at one myself. Our waitress was seemed very busy, but was prompt and friendly. She let us know that the bread may take up to 10 minutes but had it out as soon as she could. While there I noticed a table looking upset. After they left I noticed our server was upset and crying. However, she still gave us exceptional service coming back multiple times to fill our drinks and ask us if we were okay. I ended up asking how long on our food after about 30 minutes. We had ordered kids grilled cheese, Mac, mash potatoes, fries and two adult medium rare steaks. So they shouldn’t have taken this long. She said she would go see, when she came back I could see that she was trying to fight back tears as she told me there was four tickets ahead of us, but that she didn't have a better answer. When our food came out our kids meals were cold and our steaks weren’t Cooke correctly at all. Our server took the time to give us all the options and we decided to keep my over done steak because we didn’t want to wait on another one, but send my husbands back to be fixed. Our server also realized without us having to point it out that my husband never got his mushroom skewer. She told him she would have a warm one out with his steak along with fresh apples. When she came back to check on us my husband told her he realized none of this was her fault, but he didn’t understand why the food took almost and hour to come out, why it was wrong, and why no manager had came to check on us. The poor girl broke down into tears telling us that she had gotten yelled at for asking about the length of time it was taken on our food, was yelled at while trying to explain my husband never got his mushrooms, and had asked her manager to come talk to us but he walked away. She then told us that the other table, who I had noticed looked upset, had an hour long wait on food and tipped her noting on a $100+ check because of it. As a veteran waitress I knew I had been where this girl was. Giving my all to be failed by the kitchen staff and horrible management. We asked the waiter who ran my husbands recooked steak to grab the manager once again, and he finally came. While talking to him he has a bad attitude, acted like it was our servers fault, and came off like an a-hole. He did discount our food, but we could hear him yelling at our server about the situation. We left her a very hefty tip and told her to seek other employment where her skills would be appreciated. I even hugged the girl because she was so upset about the way she was being treated. I eventually asked our waitress what her managers name was because I wanted to write this review and call corporate. Browdie should not be allowed to manage a Logan’s if he can’t respect the hard working servers. Logan’s in cookeville needs better management, a new kitchen staff, and more waitresses like the one we were so lucky to have.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (100)

Reviewed July 31, 2019

At first, when I went to pick up my order, I was told they didn't have any record of it. Then they said it was at the bar. I walked up to it, saw a bag behind the bar and waited for the bartender to complete her cashier business with a server. She then confirmed she had it and disappeared for an eternity, 15-20 minutes, good thing the bar was not busy. When she returned with another bag, I assumed it was ours. However, it was not. She handed it to a guy who had just walked in and rang it up for him. I have never been treated in so disrespected a manner in my life! She got no tip, and if I ever order from Logan's again, I will call first to make sure it is ready and ask that the bag be at the hostess station.

Date of visit: July 2019
Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, CS at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2019

We're sorry to hear that your experience wasn't the best, and we will be looking into this for you. Please give us a call at 1-844-6LOGANS, so we can follow up with your concerns. Thanks.

Reviewed June 22, 2019 via mobile

Slowest restaurant in all.of cookeville. Server is slow, cooks are slow. Got to seats at 6:50 ordered at 7. At 7:40 still have yet to get food.

Date of visit: June 2019
Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2019

We're sorry to hear this. Please give us a call at 1-844-6LOGANS, so we can follow up with your concerns. Thanks.

Reviewed June 10, 2019 via mobile

Been to Logans in Oklahoma, that is good! This is different. It was okay, service was fast and friendly. Very busy. Menu was quite extensive, portions are good.

Date of visit: June 2019
Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2019

We would like to hear more about your experience. Please give us a call at 1-844-6LOGANS, so we can follow up with your concerns. Thanks.

Reviewed January 28, 2019

My youngest granddaughter loves this place and wants to go there when we all get together. She calls it the peanut place. The food is great and if you ever do get something that is not up to your standers tell them and they will make it right. It has only happened once for me and they made sure I was happy before I left which makes up for the mistake (everyone is human).

Date of visit: December 2018
Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2019

We appreciate you taking the time to review your experience. We're happy you were pleased and we look forward to serving you again!

Been to Logan's Roadhouse? Share your experiences!