“Pretty good BBQ but 75¢ for ranch in a sit down?” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Rib City - MOVED

Rib City
Cuisines: Barbecue, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Atlanta, Georgia
“Pretty good BBQ but 75¢ for ranch in a sit down?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

Our food was pretty good, we've had better but we've had worse too.
I liked that kids under 4 eat free.
I didn't like that ranch for my fries would cost an additional 75¢.
We might eat there again but wouldnt go out of our way too.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Sparta, Tennessee
“rib city hmm like rib suburb”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2013

very expensive for the amount and quality of food that you recieve.I have been here 3 times and have felt that there needed to ba higher degree quality cut of pork used in the food served here.

Visited September 2012
USA
“Excellent BB ribs, terrific helpful friendly server”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2012

THe baby back ribs were delicious, dry rubbed with real wood flavor, not as with some places where they seem to have been cooked in a slow cooker. We had pecan pie for dessert, and that was not great... the filling too thick, but over all everything was great. We would definitely come again. Our server (maybe Marie?) was very helpful in explaining our choices, and pleasant.

Visited December 2012
“Excellent Food, Friendly Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2012 via mobile

Rib City has really got something going on! The meat is the absolute best! It's tender and moist and cooked right! The sides are equally amazing! Freshly prepared and great choices! I go there often and have had several different waitresses and have never had anyone that was less than fantastic! I recommend it to all of my friends!

COOKEVILLE
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“probably will not go back”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2012

The food was merely average and extremely overpriced. If the food would have been better it would have been worth paying for. I had asked for BBQ without sauce because I would be sharing with my 3 year old. It came back with sauce and was way too spicy. They put sauce in all of the BBQ. I had to order something else and it was very bland.

Visited October 2012