$88
Country Inn
$122
$107
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $119/night.

$85
$129
Hampton.com
$85
ComfortInn
Red Roof Inn Cookeville - Tennessee Tech(Cookeville)(Great Value!)
$67
Comfort Suites(Cookeville)
$90
$75
Baymont by Wyndham Cookeville(Cookeville)(Great Value!)
$61
$98
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 21, 2007

thanks 4 allowing out pet . every thing so nice n clean
very frinfly will come again

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
Reviewed January 23, 2007

We stopped in Cookeville on the way home from our (expensive) vacation to S.C. I have family in the Cookeville area that we were there to visit, so we thought we would stay here to save money. BAD BAD BAD idea. First of all, our rooms were very, very dirty. There were literally DRIFTS of dog hair in our room. I could swipe my foot over the carpet and come up with PILES (no exaggeration) of dog hair. The beds were smelly, and dirty. I was very grossed out. There were also some very shady looking people that hung out outside of our rooms. I was very nervous, and didn't sleep much. The outside of this place looks relatively nice, however this is by far the WORST place I have ever stayed. Definitely will not ever stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2006, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank mzhawley4k
Reviewed June 30, 2005

This inn was fine for one night. It was pretty convenient and I felt safe. I would probably stay here again with a late arrival and early departure. I got what I paid for, which is not necessarily a bad thing.

• Stayed: June 2005
Reviewed May 4, 2005

rated excellent because it was a good value
nice n clean

A TripAdvisor Member
Nashville, TN
Reviewed October 30, 2004

There could not be a worse hotel to stay at in Tennessee. The rate advertised is only to sucker you in, then they have no rooms at that price available. They charge you almost double the orignal rate of $30.00. Once you get past the incredibly rude front desk, you are given a very small and dirty room. Maybe they conserve water by not washing sheets and towels? Anyway, carpet is very stained and dirty, pillows had bad smells, and nothing in the room worked. Looked like it should have been a nicer hotel from the outside, but noone is taking care of this place. Watch out for bogus charges upon checkout, tried to charge us over$100 in telephone calls that were not from our room. Later, they explained that someone else must have checked out without paying, so they were trying to get us to pay for them. Also, watch out for undesirible type people hanging out around hotel, bad place for children.

6  Thank A TripAdvisor Member