$105
$89
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $110/night.

$88
Country Inn
$89
$129
Hampton.com
Red Roof Inn Cookeville - Tennessee Tech(Cookeville)(Great Value!)
$73
Comfort Suites(Cookeville)
$85
Baymont by Wyndham Cookeville(Cookeville)(Great Value!)
$62
$79
$107
$94
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 29, 2015

Check in was quick and front desk dude was polite and friendly. When I walked in he had the hotel linens he was washing and folding all over the front counter. He also had the TV in the lobby way too loud while I was checking in.

I then went to my room and it was clean and well kept. The rest of the night was uneventful as expected.

In the morning is when the trouble started. At check in I reviewed the paperwork they have you sign and I saw check out was no later than 12 p.m. (Noon). Well at 11 minutes after 11a.m., this white (and white haired) older lady with the housekeeping cart knocks on the door and I say through the door to hold on because I was in the middle of getting dressed and packing to leave. She knocks a few more times, then proceeds to open the door with her master key...good thing I had the chain on the door or she would have walked in on me in my underwear. I then ran to the door and slammed the door and held the lock till she walked away. I then proceeded to finish dressing. She then came back pounding on the door for nearly 30 seconds straight and asked if she needed to call the police to assist me in leaving my room. I then went to the door and told her to "come the F--- back after working on another room." She then began even more irate and never stopped banging on the door while threatening to call the police the whole time. After I finished my packing, I placed my belongings in my car and went to the lobby to check out. The same person I had the confrontation with at my room's door IS the front desk clerk too. I mentioned I was checking out, she asked what room number, and I told he the room number. She then told me that she did not appreciate how I talked to her and that I was no longer welcomed to be a guest there again. I then mentioned that the F-ing sheet I signed at check-in said 12 noon. Then she became even more irate but while I was still inside, she shouted that I needed to ask at check-in that I wanted the "late" check-out, and we exchanged words back and forth until I finally drove off.

This older lady had no customer service skills whatsoever. There were a lot of politer ways she could have handled the situation. So needless to say at her request and because of complete lack of customer service...I SHALL AND WILL NEVER, NEVER, NEVER GO BACK TO THIS HOTEL!!!

Room Tip: Take notice AND REMEMBER this hotel's check-out time or they'll call the cops!
  • Stayed: June 2015, traveled solo
4  Thank Robert H
Reviewed June 16, 2015 via mobile

The bed had feces stains all over it. There furniture was filthy. The lights are very dim (for a reason). They room they tried to move me to smelled heavily of marijuana. The room above was running an obvious prostitution ring. They charged the card I checked in with even when I didn't stay.

Stayed: May 2015, traveled with family
1  Thank AnitaFox
Reviewed June 15, 2015

I was in Cookeville to make a delivery and arrived late. Usual chain hotels full, I chose the Key West inn as an alternative. I experienced no problem at all, note no truck parking, but was welcomed to squeeze in. I had a king bed, kitchenette, flat screen tv with good channel selection, This hotel met my needs and if in Cookeville again I would choose this hotel.

Room Tip: Pleased with corner room on the first floor
  • Stayed: June 2015, traveled on business
2  Thank William C
Reviewed April 14, 2015

I made the mistake of waiting until I got into town to book a hotel. Unfortunately rooms were very scarce and I was limited to 3 hotels. I cross-referenced with the bedbug sight and eliminated one immediately. I decided on Key West so I drove up to it before booking. It looks great from the outside so I booked with my phone and ate some dinner. I came back and went inside to the desk. The counter was piled with stacks of linens-not a good sign. Anyway, I made it to my room to find the floor had not been vacuumed for some time. There was even gum in the carpet next to the bed. It smelled bad too. I checked for bedbugs (as always) and found none. The bed slept well after throwing off a rough looking comforter. This was one of the nastiest rooms I've stayed in. Please heed the warning!

Room Tip: Comfort Inn and Suites is pricey in Cookeville but I know it would be worth it
  • Stayed: April 2015, traveled on business
2  Thank luke711
Reviewed March 16, 2015 via mobile

room filthy. Was a non smoking room and smelled like cigarettes. Noisy all night. 2 people one set of towels for both of us. The bed was so hard, we could not sleep. The walls had dirt all over. Charged us 76.00 for 1 night.

• Stayed: March 2015