$105
$76
Hotels.com
$80
La Quinta
Baymont by Wyndham Cookeville(Cookeville)(Great Value!)
$61
$107
$89
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $102/night.

$84
$79
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 10, 2012

We booked this room because of the rates and the exterior is nice. But you get what you pay for! The air quality was terrible. The room smelled of mold or dampness -probably from the carpet. The air conditioner was loud and banging all night long. The towels are thin and scratchy. The bedspread had 3 cigarette burn holes. The toilets are the short small ones and very uncomfortable as well as very tight proximity to the entry door. This was a pet-friendly room, and it was pretty awful. Even our maltese had breathing issues after this stay. The one plus was the water was warm and had good pressure. My husband and I left real early, because we both had trouble sleeping with the odor and noise.

Room Tip: The pet rooms are not clean or pet-friendly, but close to grassy area for walking.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Lorrie B
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Booked a room at this hotel on business. Got in bed and wrapped up in the blanket on the bed and felt bites on my arm, neck, and ears. Shortly after that my arms, neck, and ear area begin to itch really bad and started to turn red. Took blanket off and looked at the blanket and mattress and found beg bugs. Went to front desk to report and the representative inspected the room and found the bugs and offered me another room. I declined and asked for my money back so that I could leave and was told to contact the manager the next day. Called the manager, Mike and expressed my concerns and found that he was unconcerned, rude, and defensive. Asked for a refund and was told that I could receive half my money back when I did not even stay over night because of the bites on my different parts of my body. Explained that I would contact the Department of Health and he hung up. Filed a complaint with the corporate office and was told that I would have a full refund credited back to my account but I had to handle the medical bills on my own for the bed bug bites. These people are very unprofessional and have no regard to their customer's health while staying at their establishment. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, DO NOT BOOK A ROOM AT THIS ESTABLISHMENT WHILE IN COOKEVILLE, TN if you are concerned with your health or your children's health!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Chante B
Reviewed June 30, 2012

I booked the room because of trip advisor reviews.Everything was great. Clean,quiet,very reasonably priced.If you are staying in Cookeville,stay here.

Room Tip: I really think you will be satisfied with any room you gat in this hotel.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 18, 2012

Friendly and helpful staff. Rooms are ok but the carpet needs to be cleaned. After I had walked barefooted in the room for only a short time as soon as I steped into the shower I had black foot prints in the tub.I even took a wet bath cloth to the carpet and yes it turned the bath cloth black. Pets are allowed at a reasonable fee. Our door would not lock from the outside so we could only lock it from inside the room. They do have a camara to watch the motel and parking lot. Over all it was ok for the price of the room.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Rhonda D
Reviewed May 8, 2012

We had bypassed Nashville as everything there was extremely pricy! We finally stopped in Cookeville and were happy to find Key West Inn just a little ways down the road. It was far more affordable than nearby hotels and had better reviews. We decided to try it and were not disappointed. We got a king room at a great rate. It was very clean and quiet. Bed was typical hotel mattress and pillow so not the most comfortable or luxurious but it did the trick. We appreciated our stay here at the price we paid VERY much.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple