$105
$89
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $108/night.

$88
$129
Hampton.com
$89
$80
Red Roof Inn Cookeville - Tennessee Tech(Cookeville)(Great Value!)
$73
Comfort Suites(Cookeville)
$85
$79
Baymont by Wyndham Cookeville(Cookeville)(Great Value!)
$61
Hotels.com
$107
$94
$90
ComfortInn
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed December 18, 2011

Best in cookeville. Great location & price .. cute little place.

• Stayed: January 2011
1  Thank Bambambambam
Reviewed July 5, 2011

We stayed at this hotel July 2, 2011 and found the hotel staff to be very friendly and helpful. However, the room was not in very good condition. The bathroom door had a hole punched in it, there was a strange burn mark on the wall and the carpet was filthy. The floor was so dirty that the bottom of our feet were black from walking on the carpet barefoot. Very dirty!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank scostes
Reviewed February 24, 2011

I stayed for a week and it was ok for the price. Cleaning staff was very helpful although their English could have been better. Free internet was a plus.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BraveCougar
Reviewed December 25, 2010

My mother having made the reservation, and arrangements for a second night, with someone in the office, I was told after the first night, her card would be needed to extend for another night, but that I would not be checked out of the room. However, returning to the hotel (Christmas night), I found I had been checked out. I had forgotten to return with her card, true enough. There was confusion in the office, and I decided to find a floor on which to sleep. In short, I felt I was perceived as a a lowlife out to rip the hotel off. Towel racks torn from the wall, a foamy dust I picked up from lying shirtless on the bed covers, multiple ashtrays in my non-smoking room, and the general feeling combined to give the place a feeling of a flophouse for local college kids and drug users.

Stayed: December 2010, traveled solo
3  Thank drumsphere
Reviewed August 12, 2010

i stayed here with my daughter who is going to be a freshman a tech. during our soar meetings. the room was small ...but clean . they let us check in at noon. there wasn't a remote for the tv. and they were out of coffee in the morning....but for $40 what can u say? the building looks rough on the outside . and there isn't a pool....when i go to cookeville again i'll stay somewhere else that has a pool....but when the winter gets here i'd stay here.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family