World Foods International Grocery and Delicatessen
Ranked #5 of 168 Restaurants in Cookeville
Cuisines: Pizza, International
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“BEST GYRO”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2014

The sweetest people you'll ever meet. Just so happens they can cook fantastic! This is definitely my first choice.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Pixiekunt

Kingston, Tennessee
“So good we ate there twice in one day!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

Drove from Knoxville JUST to eat lunch at World Foods! Spent the day seeing the sights and hiking Cummins Falls State Park. Then back for another great meal before driving the hour home. Wonderful friendly atmosphere. We will be back again soon!

1 Thank tracylynh
“SUPER EXCELLENT!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2014

Bravo! from the proprietor who was extremely a nice lady to the food, it's the best hidden secret in Cookeville! The resto is small but very quaint and a very charming place. Now I can say that I have eaten the best shawarma ever! My husband and I adored the salad which we could not remember the name but it had some kind of wheat and spicy. My husband's sub which was a combination of beef and lamb was delicious! Highly recommended place for those who are adventurous to try some Mediterranean food. Thanks, madam, your place is so wonderful!

• Visited February 2014
COOKEVILLE
“One of our favorite lunch time spots”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2014

This place really is a gem in Cookeville. It has food you can't find anywhere else in town. I work at the La Quinta and always suggest to my guest to eat at World Foods because not only is the food great, but the staff and atmosphere are amazing. My favorite is the Muffaletta and my husband always gets the pizza(Quatro is so good),by the end of the meal we usually end up eating half each others meals because they are so good. If you are in Cookeville, stop by, it is well worth it. Say hi to Jersey while you are there!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank KAREN B
“Best pizza outside New York City!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 23, 2013 via mobile

We eat here at least once a week. My fiancé is from New York City, so he grew up eating great pizza. He and I both agree, it's the best pizza in Cookeville! Leigh