“Long wait but don't leave” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cheddar's

Cheddar's
Ranked #6 of 167 Restaurants in Cookeville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Dining on a budget, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Jackson, Tennessee
“Long wait but don't leave”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

The waits are always long but when you get inside you will see why!!! The food is amazing and the service is great. The portion size is huge and the money is a great value.

Visited April 2013

Burlington, KY
“Very disappointed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

I have been to Cheddar's in Cookeville dozens of times over the years, but have not been there recently. I have always been a real fan. I have enjoyed every Cheddar's restaurant I have been to and this one was not an exception. This time I was disappointed. I was disappointed because they were out of Sprit, of all things, and we weren't offered any other drink except lemonade. One of the kids took the lemonade, the other took water. My husband took water. I had unsweet tea that was good. I decided to try a different food item because I usually get the salmon and broccoli. I got fish tacos. They came on a dinner plate by themselves. There were two on a dinner plate with no side. I asked for broccoli. It came out late on another plate. The broccoli was not as good as it use to be, a lot of brown spots on it, but it tasted OK. I ate it brown spots and all. Obviously, they weren't very interested in presentation. Most important, the fish tacos had next to no garnish in them, on them, or around them. I should have asked for some more garnish I guess, but just thought I would eat what I had been served and move on. I will choose another restaurant the next time I am in Cookeville. There are many to choose from.
Our server was very friendly, but I didn't like the sweeping up next to us while we ate.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
“Great value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2013

The food is great - period! There is open seating in the bar so why wait in line? I have never had anything here that was not good!

Danville, Kentucky
“Overall Great Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2013

Waiter was friendly and helpful. Made meal suggestion. We tried that and were very pleased. Food was hot and delicious. Dessert was excellent. Large portion.

Knoxville
“Always a great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

The menu has a lot of comfort food and the prices are fantastic for the amount of food you get. Service is always great at any Cheddars-you may have to wait but it is worth the wait.

Visited March 2013

Been to Cheddar's? Share your experiences!