Red Roof Inn Cookeville - Tennessee Tech
Comfort Suites(Cookeville)
Motel 6 Cookeville(Cookeville)
Clarion Inn(Cookeville)
View Hotel
All reviewscracker barrelfront desktour buswithin walking distancedecent breakfastclean roomsolive gardenstayed here for one nightlots of restaurantsconvenient locationwaffle makerbed was very comfortablevery pleasant staycheckininnsburninterstate
Reviewed April 30, 2014

I am a RediCard Member (which means absolutely nothing to the company). I received an email about the month of April being National Pet Month & if you booked your room during this month, you would receive 15% off the room price. You had to call the reservation number & use a Promo code which I did & was told my "new" room rate which included the discount. Upon departure when I received my receipt, I was charge the "FULL" amount for my room ~ 5 days worth. When I brought this discrepancy to the clerk I was told the "manager was the only person who could change it & to call back Monday (this was Sunday morning). When I spoke to the manage, Leanna, I was told she couldn't help me & I had to call another number! Here we are, it is now Wednesday, I'm still calling all over & I am still trying to get a credit of $60+ Dollars & still getting the roundaround. SO ~ MY ADVICE TO YOU ~ IF YOU STAY AT THIS RED ROOF INN, CHECK YOUR RECEIPT YOU MAY BE OUT $$$$$ ALSO!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank triciasanders51
ROOF751, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Cookeville - Tennessee Tech, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2014

First, thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay at our hotel. I am truly sorry that your experience was not what you expected. We are committed to providing the best customer service possible, therefore your feedback is important to us. I certainly apologize of the confusion with your recent reservation. Your concern has been properly addressed and resolved as soon as it was known in a timely manner. We do hope you give us another try should your travel plans bring you our way. Thank you once again--Leanna

Reviewed April 22, 2014

This hotel is a great value - like most Red Roof Inns, it was recently renovated and the rooms are terrific. It is in a very convenient location with easy access to almost anything. A great room at a great price!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
ROOF751, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Cookeville - Tennessee Tech, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2014

Thank you for your review. We certainly like to hear back from our guests. I am pleased to see that we met your expectations for a Red Roof Inn. We strive very hard to maintain or exceed that standard. Our goal is to see that every guest has a comfortable stay and leaves satisfied. Thank you again.
Leanna

Reviewed March 18, 2014

My wife and I found ourselves in Central TN a day early, and this was the only place with a room available near Nashville. The room was clean but smelled like a smoking room. The price was also outrageous, about $86. I guess I expected decent prices the night of, not price-gouging. The staff was very friendly and the breakfast was decent. Bed was comfortable. In the end, you could probably do better.

If you stay here in Cookeville, head over to Cinco Amigo's for great Mexican and to Ralph's Donut Shop for a great experience and delicious donuts.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank the_Goins
ROOF751, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Cookeville - Tennessee Tech, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. Your review of the hotel is a very important tool that we use to let us know how well we are servicing our guests. I see that that we did not live up to your expectation of what is required of a Red Roof Inn, for that I sincerely apologize. Since your stay, we have fixed the issues. We do hope you give us another chance on your next travels, Thank you--Leanna

Reviewed December 10, 2013

Stayed here in November, 2013. Very nice and clean. Staff was friendly and helpful. Room was very clean, beds were wonderful. The price was more than reasonable and a bargain.
However, no elevators for upstairs so be aware of that. Also, room faced the high way and
has an outside entrance. Very noisy during rush hour and the comings and goings of others.
Things quieted down after 11:00 pm. If you aren't used to an outside room entrance, this might
be a problem for you. Didn't do breakfast but I think for the price, free coffee and juice would be
all that I would expect! I don't understand why everyone expects a free breakfast to be as much as going to a restaurant!!! Be grateful for what you get free!!! Cracker Barrel was across the road and many other restaurants were close by. Definitely will stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank KarenV1148
ROOF751, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Cookeville - Tennessee Tech, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2013

Thank you for the great review! I am pleased to see that we met or exceeded your expectations. Its nice to know that our service was such that you will return and are recommending us to others. That certainly speaks volumes abut our staff here at the Red Roof Inn of Cookeville. Thank you again for the review--Leanna

Reviewed November 18, 2013

A very average place, but considering the price paid a very nice stopping spot. A few quibbles... Breakfast was a carbohydrate paradise with packaged prodicts ruling the roost. The shower was more of a gentle rain than cleaning water and the staff was disinterested for a hospitality spot. Otherwise it was clean, neat and had everything one would need to stay the night.

Room Tip: No elevator.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
ROOF751, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Cookeville - Tennessee Tech, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2013

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write your review of the Red Roof Inn of Cookeville. It certainly helps guide us to areas of service where we can improve. We have addressed the issues and invite you back to stay with us In the future.