“Outstanding Room”

Ranked #11 of 18 Hotels in Cookeville
Dresden
“Outstanding Room”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

This hotel exceeds my expectations, I found it to be clean, modern, updated rooms. The room caused me to reconsider staying at Red Roof Inns in the future. Tastefully done and the bed was great, the property is clean and quiet with access to nearby restaurants and commercial areas. Rooms are fully furnished and don't laugh, the soap smelled so good, I took the bath bar with me. if you are looking for a $70 room I can recommend this one. TO MY SURPRISE: A BEST VALUE. I did not use the outdoor pool.

Room Tip: We had two rooms on the back of the hotel.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
ROOF751, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Cookeville - Tennessee Tech, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Thank you for such a fantastic review! I am very happy to see that you were so pleased with your stay. It is nice to see that we exceeded your expectaions of Red Roof Inn. We take a lot of pride in provide a clean, comfortable stay for our guests. Thank you again, and we look forward to being your hotel of choice, in the future.
--Leanna

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Kershaw, South Carolina
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Been staying at the roof for awhile now. I am treated like family. Always look forward to my stay. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Plently of truck parking and all the restaurants are near by. Leanna and Michelle do a great job.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
ROOF751, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Cookeville - Tennessee Tech, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
First of all, I would like to thank you for taking the time to write your review. We certainly appreciate the feedback. We thank you for all the years you have been staying here. We certainly look forward to having you stay with us again. Thank you--Leanna
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Leanna is always very friendly and helpfull,and so is the rest of the staff.also is conviniently located,and has truck parking.there are many places to go eat with in
walking distance.they have lcd tv's, the rooms have microwave and refrigerator.

• Stayed September 2013
ROOF751, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Cookeville - Tennessee Tech, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to write a review! We value each and every guest and strive to see that all your expectaions are met. We certainly appreciate having you as our guest and look forward to your return.
Bloomington, Indiana, United States
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Had a great experience from check in to check out. Rooms were clean and very comfortable. Good water pressure and shower was hot. Had good wifi signal. Staff was friendly. Restaurants were with in walking distance. The only downside was the pool area was a disappointment.

Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Thank You for your great review! I am pleased to see that we have met your expectations. Your feedback is very important to us, as it lets us know how well we are doing our job. We certainly look forward to having you stay with us in the future.
Paragould, Arkansas
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I stayed at this location Labor Day Weekend 2013 after a Tennessee football game. It gets you back into the Central Time Zone & Cookeville has TONS of eating/shopping options. I first stayed here in 2004 when it was a Super 8. I have not stayed here since 2009 - I WAS IMPRESSED! Very Affordable, very friendly ENGLISH speaking staff, & rooms were totally remodeled & updated! Air unit was awesome. Bed was very comfortable & room was very clean. New TV & office area. The only reason I didn't give it a 5 star review was the room was warm when we entered...would have been nice if our temp would have been turned down awaiting our arrival - but I'm being VERY picky! A steal of a deal!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. Your review of the hotel is a very important tool that we use to let us know how well we are servicing our guests. Our hotel has been recently remodeled with new LCD TV's, micro/fridge and all modern decor. We look forward to being your hotel choice in the future. Thank you---Leanna
Dayton, Oh
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Very clean and nice. Front desks lady was very nice at check in and also the one at check out. Will stay here again. Very Quite. With in walking distance of a buch of eating places and very close to my family.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

1 Thank fnc2035d
ROOF751, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Cookeville - Tennessee Tech, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of the Red Roof Inn in Cookeville, TN. Your feedback is very important to us, as it lets us know how well we are doing our job. It is always reassuring to hear that our staff is friendly and knowledgeable. We certainly look forward to having you stay with us in the future. Thank You again for your great review!--Leanna
Whitwell, Tennessee
Reviewed August 25, 2013

I had two reservations to stay at this hotel. I only needed one. I cancelled one and checked the next day (arrival day) for reservation confirmation. I had a current reservation and wrote down the number. Five hours later I am told at check in, I have no reservation. I called Red Roof Inn reservations and she calls the hotel. I am then told they had two phone calls the night before and had cancelled both reservations. I told her if that was true then how could I have looked up the reservation number today and written it down? She offers to make me a new reservation for MORE then the previous one. I should pay for their mistake? Nope.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
ROOF751, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Cookeville - Tennessee Tech, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. Your review of the hotel is a very important tool that we use to let us know how well we are servicing our guests. I see that that we did not meet your expectation of what is required of a Red Roof Inn, for that I sincerely apologize. We are in the process of training new employess. In your future travels, we certainly hope you give us another chance. Thank you very much--Leanna