“New look and super efficent.”

Red Roof Inn Cookeville - Tennessee Tech
Ranked #11 of 18 Hotels in Cookeville
Covington, Georgia
“New look and super efficent.”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Each room has been redone with the customers needs in mind. New large flat screen TV and large work area. There are more outlets than a family would need for all their electronic gear. The beds are sleeper friendly. There are plenty of eating establishments that will satisfy any palate. From the front desk to each of the housekeepers they are eager to make sure your stay is an enjoyable experience. I drive a semi through this area every week and I call ahead to book a room. The extra stays I earn are a plus. This is one location that is worth the drive to get to.

Room Tip: Rooms on the back side are easy access for truckers.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
ROOF751, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Cookeville - Tennessee Tech, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write your review of the Red Roof Inn in Cookeville, TN. I am pleased to see that we met your expectations for quality, service and comfort. Your reviews help us know how to better serve you. We look forward to seeing you in the future. --Leanna

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed December 26, 2012

My stay was comfortable in many ways. The staff was helpful in catering to my specific requests. The room was clean, odor-free, and safe. The place could use a few updates, but they are negligible. It wasa convenient location as it was close to quite a few local restaurants and sites. The complimentary breakfast was great. I don't know what the traveler earlier is upset about since this IS a conttnental breakfast and offers more than other motels. I have not seen cinnamon rolls or other breakfast extras at other places and is much more than just a continental breakfast.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
ROOF751, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Cookeville - Tennessee Tech, responded to this review, January 1, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a great review. I'm pleased to say our rooms are currently being renovated and will include new LCD televisions, furniture, bedding and modern decor. We hope you will enjoy our newly renovated rooms even more on your next stay with us.
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed December 12, 2012 via mobile

The new rooms are very nice. Everything is new (except for the linen--cigarette burn hole--). I guess they are still in the process of remodeling other rooms, but I must say they did a good job on my room!!! I also like the truck parking in the rear. Also lots of restaurants nearby. So there you go 3 + + + ( new room parking and restaurants) P.S. I always leave a good comment if the hotel deserves it and this one does.

Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
ROOF751, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Cookeville - Tennessee Tech, responded to this review, December 17, 2012
Thank you for being a loyal guest and for a terrific review! All our rooms will be renovated by January 2013 and the linen will be replaced as well. Once again, thank you for staying with us and see you soon.--Leanna
Pampa, Texas, United States
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Room was clean but needed updating. Bed was hard, prefer softer mattress. Pillows need to be replaced.Plugins did not work on most of the walls. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Continental breakfast was very small, cereal, small bagels and cinnamon rolls, waffle maker, that is it. Plus is that there is a Cracker Barrel right across the street which is where we went. Probably won't stay there again. When you add $20 more dollars for breakfast you can stay at a nicer place for the money.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
ROOF751, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Cookeville - Tennessee Tech, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I apologize for the outlets not working in your room and our maintenance staff has fixed this issue. We will be updating all our rooms with new furniture, LCD televisions and modern decor this winter. I hope you will give us another try in the near future. Thank you--Leanna
Covington, Georgia
Reviewed October 15, 2012

I travel through Nashville once a week and then head to Crossville. I stay in Cookeville every week because the rates are good, there are plenty of places to eat and the staff are always friendly and helpful. The rooms are very clean and the property is well kept. I will drive the extra distance from my business stops even when it's late in the evening. Highly recommend this location to any travelers.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
ROOF751, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Cookeville - Tennessee Tech, responded to this review, October 18, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us-we truly appreciate your kind comments and I am delighted you had a good stay with us. We look forward to serving you in your future stays with us . Thank you-Leanna
Thomasville, North Carolina
Reviewed May 15, 2012

I run to TN twice a week and the Red Roof Inn in Cookeville, TN is where I stay. Christine the CSR is always very friendly and willing to help anyway she can. The rooms are nice and reasonably priced. I would highly recommend this property to anyone.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
ROOF751, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Cookeville - Tennessee Tech, responded to this review, May 16, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us-we truly appreciate your kind comments and I am delighted you had a good stay with us We look forward to serving you in your future stays with us. Thank you--Leanna
Indian Trail, NC
Reviewed April 27, 2012

I travel out of town two times per week on business and whenever I'm in Tennessee I always stay at the RedRoof Inn in Cookeville, TN because the staff is always friendly and helpfull, willing to do what it takes to make your stay wonderfull. The rooms are spacious and comfortable, they have plenty of parking even for trucks and trailers. There is also lots of really good resturants within walking distance.

Room Tip: Rooms on the backside are much quieter.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Rayford R
ROOF751, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Cookeville - Tennessee Tech, responded to this review, April 30, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us-we truly appreciate your kind comments and I am delighted you had a good stay with us. We are delighted we were able to accomdate you with the needs of your truck. We look forward to serving you in your future stays with us