New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Review of Red Roof Inn Cookeville - Tennessee Tech

Red Roof Inn Cookeville - Tennessee Tech
Ranked #10 of 17 Hotels in Cookeville
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Stayed here many times but tonight I got a "new" room”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2012 via mobile

The new rooms are very nice. Everything is new (except for the linen--cigarette burn hole--). I guess they are still in the process of remodeling other rooms, but I must say they did a good job on my room!!! I also like the truck parking in the rear. Also lots of restaurants nearby. So there you go 3 + + + ( new room parking and restaurants) P.S. I always leave a good comment if the hotel deserves it and this one does.

Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
ROOF751, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Cookeville - Tennessee Tech, responded to this review, December 17, 2012
Thank you for being a loyal guest and for a terrific review! All our rooms will be renovated by January 2013 and the linen will be replaced as well. Once again, thank you for staying with us and see you soon.--Leanna

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Pampa, Texas, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2012

Room was clean but needed updating. Bed was hard, prefer softer mattress. Pillows need to be replaced.Plugins did not work on most of the walls. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Continental breakfast was very small, cereal, small bagels and cinnamon rolls, waffle maker, that is it. Plus is that there is a Cracker Barrel right across the street which is where we went. Probably won't stay there again. When you add $20 more dollars for breakfast you can stay at a nicer place for the money.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ROOF751, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Cookeville - Tennessee Tech, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I apologize for the outlets not working in your room and our maintenance staff has fixed this issue. We will be updating all our rooms with new furniture, LCD televisions and modern decor this winter. I hope you will give us another try in the near future. Thank you--Leanna
Covington, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2012

I travel through Nashville once a week and then head to Crossville. I stay in Cookeville every week because the rates are good, there are plenty of places to eat and the staff are always friendly and helpful. The rooms are very clean and the property is well kept. I will drive the extra distance from my business stops even when it's late in the evening. Highly recommend this location to any travelers.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ROOF751, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Cookeville - Tennessee Tech, responded to this review, October 18, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us-we truly appreciate your kind comments and I am delighted you had a good stay with us. We look forward to serving you in your future stays with us . Thank you-Leanna
Thomasville, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2012

I run to TN twice a week and the Red Roof Inn in Cookeville, TN is where I stay. Christine the CSR is always very friendly and willing to help anyway she can. The rooms are nice and reasonably priced. I would highly recommend this property to anyone.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ROOF751, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Cookeville - Tennessee Tech, responded to this review, May 16, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us-we truly appreciate your kind comments and I am delighted you had a good stay with us We look forward to serving you in your future stays with us. Thank you--Leanna
Indian Trail, NC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2012

I travel out of town two times per week on business and whenever I'm in Tennessee I always stay at the RedRoof Inn in Cookeville, TN because the staff is always friendly and helpfull, willing to do what it takes to make your stay wonderfull. The rooms are spacious and comfortable, they have plenty of parking even for trucks and trailers. There is also lots of really good resturants within walking distance.

Room Tip: Rooms on the backside are much quieter.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Rayford R
ROOF751, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Cookeville - Tennessee Tech, responded to this review, April 30, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us-we truly appreciate your kind comments and I am delighted you had a good stay with us. We are delighted we were able to accomdate you with the needs of your truck. We look forward to serving you in your future stays with us
Jackson, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2012

My territory has changed to include this area. First time here and all was Great. Just like most of the Red Roof Inns it's not the Waldorf Astoria but it very nice. The people there were nice and very friendly. Very easy to find and so close to many Restaurants. You will see me there again.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank awag7
ROOF751, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Cookeville - Tennessee Tech, responded to this review, February 6, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us-we truly appreciate your kind comments and I am delighted you had a good stay with us. We look forward to seeing you on your furture visits.
Leanna