“The Best Hotel In Cookeville”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Cookeville
Ranked #1 of 18 Hotels in Cookeville
Keller, Texas
“The Best Hotel In Cookeville”
Reviewed August 18, 2010

Stayed here one night - it was better than I expected. The grounds were well kept, nice landscaping - and a clean interior. The room was average, and despite being sold out, the hotel was quiet by 10 in the evening. Breakfast was well prepared and stocked, and the service was great! Of all the hotels surrounding Interstate-40 in Cookeville i'm glad we chose this one -

Stayed July 2010, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Johnson City, Tennessee
Reviewed August 16, 2010

After reading all the reviews on this hotel, I was hesitant about agreeing to stay. The continuing thread in the reviews mentioned the horrible pet smells. After mentioning these reviews to the Sales Mgr., she blantantly told me that the pets were confined to certain floors. After walking into my room, it reeked of cat urine. The room normally rented for over $200. This was repulsive......The staff told me only to contact the sales manager that would be back on Monday morning. This was Friday evening!! After calling this sales manager after my stay, she offered NOTHING............NEVER BELIEVE ANYONE UNTIL ARRIVING AND CHECKING IT OUT ON YOUR OWN. This was the most unbelievable night at a hotel. My luggage even reeked of the smell.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank sugarplum50
Richmond, Virginia
Reviewed August 7, 2010

Pet friendly- we saw lots of dogs staying. Friendly, hard-working desk clerk. Rooms had everything we needed. Pool was clean. We were just passing through but found the little downtown part of Cookeville to be a pleasant surprise. The hotel is surrounded by all the food chains but a short drive into town provides a few more local choices. Overall a great place to stay with easy access to the interstate.

• Stayed August 2010
Nashville
Reviewed May 2, 2010

My wife and I were able to get away for the weekend, so we used Cookeville as a base to visit Historic Rugby and the Muddy Pond community.
We stayed at the Cookeville Baymont Inn due to TA reviews and good AAA rates. It was a great choice. The rooms were clean and well furnished, the breakfast had a lot of choices and the location was good. My only complaint was that the mattress was a little too soft for me. I prefer a firm mattress. The staff was friendly and professional. There was a theater next door. When rain forced us back to the hotel early, we went across the parking lot to see a movie.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
Williamsburg, Virginia
Reviewed April 29, 2010

We had a wonderful experience at this hotel. Everyone was very friendly, from check-in through check-out. The rooms are five star. I liked that they had a top sheet over the comforter/blanket and only a decorative runner across the foot of the bed instead of a comforter they reuse every day. We have a small dog and my only complaint was that the rooms where they allowed you to have a pet were on the same floor as the smoking rooms. The hallway on that floor smelled of smoke but once we were in our room, we could not smell it.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
maharashtra
Reviewed April 28, 2010

clean beds , nice furniture, co operative staff and last but most important quality food and
service

• Stayed January 2010, traveled with family
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed March 21, 2010

I normally stay at either HI Express or Hampton Inn, but they were unavailable for this stay. So, I picked the Baymont and held my breath, never staying at one of their properties before. The property, lobby, hallways, and room were all very clean. The bed and linens were every comfortable. The room was spacious and the internet was better then I expected. Will more than likely stay here, instead of the other chains I mentioned, if I have to go back to this area, oh, and the rate was very reasonable.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business