“Great Value”

Ranked #1 of 18 Hotels in Cookeville
Saint Charles, Missouri
“Great Value”
Reviewed October 9, 2012 via mobile

A great place to stay. Quite and a very nice staff. Rooms were clean. No issues. I would stay again. Also the location is great. Beds were very comfortable.

We always find the Baymont Hotels as very professional run. Thanks for you hospitality.

• Stayed October 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
MEMPHIS
Reviewed October 8, 2012

The outside of the hotel was much better than the inside. The room was dated and a bit dirty. The iron burned a large hole in my favorite work shirt. There was a strange air conditioner that was plugged in that was loud and the shower leaked all night.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

COOKEVILLE
Reviewed October 7, 2012

I stay here frequently for business and the staff treats me exceedingly well. I am grateful for their attentiveness and effort to make every stay outstanding.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

cookeville_baymont, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Cookeville, responded to this review, October 15, 2012
Dear Baymont Guest,

Thank you for your awesome review! I shared your review with staff and we love that you feel we are your home away from home! We hope to see you again soon and look forward to it!

Thank you again!!

SPRINGFIELD
Reviewed September 30, 2012

We stayed at the Baymont since you were able to have your pets. We travel with our 4 lb. Yorkie and she was able to stay with us. When we arrived I asked to see our room before I paid for it, and the girl was very accomadating. She gave me the key and the room seemed to be fine. Some hotels the pet rooms smell like alot of pets have stayed in them, and I cannot do that, our baby does not have accidents, and is bathed as much as us. So I was well pleased. Then she asked me to sign a waiver that we did not smoke, and had no pets. I explained that when I had called for the room, that I had told them we had a dog. She said she would have to change my room then, did I want to see one of the pet rooms, of course I said I did I wasn't going to leave her in the car all night??? But I said I would not be staying if the room did in fact smell. After I said this she decided that I could just stay in the room that I had already seen. It was great and we enjoyed our night. Thanks to the staff for their understanding.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Dear Baymont Guest,

Thank you so much for your recent review. Yes, we are pet friendly, and yes our pet friendly rooms are limited to a certain floor, but as your review clearly states, we strive to provide the most in total guest satisfaction and I hope that we met your needs. If you are not satisfied with your room we will do our best to correct it. Thank you again for your review. It will let all our future guests know that we want to fix your issue while you are here as our guest, not after you leave.

HALLANDALE
Reviewed September 28, 2012

I have stayed in many Hotels, but this by far is one of the best. I plan to visit Tennessee
once a year, and stay in the Baymont Inn & Suites. Baymont's staff are all professionals.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo

Dear Baymont Guest,

Thank you!! Your review is awesome and made our day!! We love it when a guest has a great experience and wants to return. Please let me know about your future booking. You can email me direct or call!

Greeneville, TN
Reviewed September 27, 2012

I was pleased with my stay for the most part. One problem was the speed of checkout. They appeared to be having computer problems which caused me to be late for a meeting. My main complaint might not have been an issue for someone else, but I have extremely sensitive skin and sense of smell. All I could smell in the room was bleach from the sheets. I could not sleep for the smell and had to wrap the pillow in my own dirty clothes just to calm the bleach smell. Otherwise, the room was quite nice and I guess I can at least be sure that the sheets were clean.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

Dear Baymont Guest,

Thank you for your review of your recent stay as our guest. I shared your review with staff and while yes we are happy you did notice we take seriously clean rooms, clean linens, etc. we are not happy that you did not enjoy your rest due to the bleach smell. I can only hope that you would have given us the opportunity to correct your issue while you were our guest rather than after you checked out. I hope we will have the opportunity to serve you again in the future. Please contact me direct for your next booking and mention this response.