“Great Breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Description: 931 525-2653 VERY Good food friendly place to eat B, L, or D
Description: 931 525-2653 VERY Good food friendly place to eat B, L, or D
Reviewed October 6, 2012

This was the best breakfast ever. Great service, friendly people, easy location and reasonably priced. Highly recommend.

1  Thank Linda H

Reviewed July 2, 2012

Good meat and 3, small town cheap place to eat. Food is filling, lots of it.

5  Thank sjp38501
Reviewed June 28, 2012

I enjoyed breakfast here without benefit of previous reviews. I was looking for a local "Mom and Pop" style restaurant and this looked about right from the outside. I could see the locals inside and that was my recommendation. Service was good, food was tasty and prices were right.

3  Thank TheCovertCritic
Reviewed June 14, 2012

We were directed to eat at Made With Love by two separate locals. We love home cooking; so we decided to give it a try. First, it was dirty inside. When we were served our food, some of the sides dishes were still frozen inside and cold. My daughter had fried chicken, and it was ineadible on account of it was not throughly cooked. Albeit the service was good, however we were very dissapointed and found that this home cooking was not what we had expected.

Reviewed April 16, 2012

My wife and I go here regularly. Simple home cooking with nice portions and reasonable prices. Typical meat and two or meat and three dishes plus great sandwiches, soups and even pies. Furniture is old and carpet is older but hey - just a nice simple diner with friendly waiters and great food. We'll be back!

3  Thank Cookeville_Phil