“My visit to Blue Coast, like always, is amazing.”
Review of Blue Coast Burrito

Blue Coast Burrito
Ranked #10 of 178 Restaurants in Cookeville
Cuisines: Mexican, Healthy
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: We serve Baja-California, deliciously fresh, food. We have healthy options. You get to choose what you want exactly the way you want it. ALL of our food is MSG FREE. We offer great GLUTEN-FREE options. In fact, everything (excluding our flour-based tortillas) is gluten free (corn tortillas and corn chips are made in same facility as flour-based tortillas so possibility of cross-contamination). We also cater, so please contact our catering manager for more information.
Reviewed March 6, 2013

I have been a huge fan of Blue Coast for years! I have had many birthday parties, celebrations, reunions, and just plain ol dates at Blue Coast. The Blue Coast in Cookeville exceeds service and atmosphere! We always receive great service and friendly staff!

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Christi M, Public Relations Manager at Blue Coast Burrito, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2013

Thank you so much for your positive review. We love to have families and friends celebrate milestones with us. And it's great that we can even bring "The Coast" to you by catering. Thank you for being one of our loyal customers.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

I love BCB. The food is always fresh and tastes great. I get the Latinga chicken nachos most of the time because you get a huge cup of queso and it is seriously the best queso around. I also like their quesadillas - they are super cheesy and crispy, yum yum yum. You basically get to put whatever you want on your burrito and the portions are very well sized. I have trouble eating an entire burrito and I hate the places that skimp you on toppings and just give you a huge tortilla. Also, their fish tacos are really good if you like fish tacos. Try them sometime!!!

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Christi M, Public Relations Manager at Blue Coast Burrito, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2013

Thank you so much for you leaving your positive review of our restaurant. We enjoy serving customers like you. Thank you for your loyalty and visiting us so often. Thank you for spreading the word about us, our food, and what we stand for...choices! See you again soon.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

I love Blue Coast. I come here frequently with friends and my husband. The food is always great and the employees are always nice and helpful!

Reviewed January 29, 2013 via mobile

I've never been a fan of grilled burrito places, and Blue Coast was no different. You order one of their oversized burritos and you take a bite and you get a giant mouth full of sour cream, next bite rice, then maybe chicken. The things are wrapped in such a way, the toppings never seem to evenly mixed.

Included with your meal is side of over priced nachos and a drink. They have some tasty free salsas including pineapple, and the fruit tea is really great too. But, I was never a fan of this place until recently.

Then one day it dawned on me, if I hate the burritos so much, and am not impressed by the side of nachos. Why not kill two birds with one stone and try the loaded nachos? As dumb as it sounds, this idea has changed my feelings on this place a complete 180.

The loaded nachos are so big, you have to eat them with a fork. Now I'm in charge of making sure the toppings are even to my liking, and added to the nacho is queso dip that's to die for.

Since I found a new love for Blue Coast, I have gone on to try their quesadillas, which have the toppings more evenly spread out, plus the tomatoes, lettuce, and sour cream come on the side. I recommend the extra fifty cents to have the queso added, and the chipotle tortilla that really gives it an extra kick. Four stars.

Reviewed December 21, 2012

Good food. Set up in Subway style create your own entree. Try the pinapple salsa... and the white cheese queso.

Been to Blue Coast Burrito? Share your experiences!