“Good food and portions”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Cookeville, Tennessee
“Good food and portions”
Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

Have eaten here a few times. Service is overall good. Food is excellent for reasonable price. One of only a few good non-chain restaurants in town.

Trophy Club, Texas
“Nice setting”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

We've eaten here numerous times. If the weather is nice enjoy your meal in the courtyard. The food is good, great beer list. On our most recent visit the shrimp bisque was good but a bit salty. Shrimp and grits were seasoned well. Good service with the manager helping the servers.

• Visited October 2013
Cookeville, Tennessee
“Local review”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

very good choice for a dine local option, recommend the tuna, or filet option great choices. The calf killer local beer on tap are also preferred selections. I have dined here many times and is consistently a winning choice. If the weather is nice eat outside.

Visited September 2013
Buford, Georgia
“Great place to eat if you want to get local flavor!”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Crawdaddy's had been recommended to my friend and I by another friend and they were not wrong. The service was excellent upon making our way to the hostess station. They seated us in a nice open accommodating room. We had an appetizer of homemade potato chips which were tasty!

I ordered the rib eye steak sandwich and it was delivered promptly with fries. It was definitely cooked properly and was "EXTREMELY" tasty! Unfortunately it was not very large and in fact was "much" smaller than I anticipated it would be for the price. The fries as well were seasoned and very tasty! I'm sure that a steak or seafood for dinner at this VERY popular restaurant in Cookeville would be delicious!

There also was outside dining available if we had wanted it. This was a very pleasant dining experience and definitely fit the bill for not the traditional chain restaurant experience. I'd highly recommend it!

• Visited October 2013
“Authenticity a bit lacking, but still great food”
Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I ended our day here for dinner after visiting the local shops in the "West Side" of Cookeville's historic district. The service was fast, friendly, and professional. The waiter did make a small mistake on one of my side items, but quickly accepted responsibility and brought the correct side. If i had to complain about something, it would be that it did not stand up to the cuisine offered in the French Quarter of New Orleans, but then again, not much does. The cheese grits were little more than plain grits with shredded cheese on top, but either way, were very good despite the fact that I am not typically a grits fan. I also asked for my ribeye medium and it came back more on the done side of medium-well. Either way, everything else was stellar. Great atmosphere, service and food, would totally come here again.