“The Best in Cookeville”

Ranked #2 of 176 Restaurants in Cookeville
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We arrived early in the evening and there was no wait. The menu selection was extensive, and they have a wide variety of wines. My companion had the blackened salmon, which was excellent.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

We visit friends in TN a few times a year and they always know to plan a day to go to Cookeville to go to Crawdaddy's ! The food is great. I get something different every time we go :) We've always had great service. I'm going again next week to celebrate my husband's birthday !!

Reviewed June 20, 2013

My family and I went to Crawdaddy's for dinner 2 nights ago. We were not impressed. The only positive thing I can say about the place was our waiter. My husband found a hair in his shrimp, which totally ruined his meal. The red beans and rice that I had was horrible...Zatarain's is much better than what I received at Crawdaddy's. Our waiter noticed my husband's reaction and did offer to replace the food when my husband told him what had happened, but my husband had lost his appetite by this time. So he did subtract the price of 2 soft drinks (my daughter's drinks), but the more I think about it, that really wasn't the proper refund. Needless to say, we will not be visiting this establishment anytime in the near future.

1  Thank blondi m
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Crawdaddy's ranks at the top of one of the best meals and service that we've ever received. My salmon and topping was amazing!

1  Thank 259deborahw259
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Stopped in on a beautiful Saturday evening. The outside seating was full but there was plenty of seating inside. Our waiter was friendly and helpful. They had a large menu so it was difficult to decide what to try. We got the fried green tomatoes as a starter. They were okay but I'm not a big fan of them in the first place. I ordered the half rack of lamb. After the first bite I regretted not ordering the full rack. My brother-in-law was happy that he ordered the full rack and made sure to rub it in my face! My wife ordered the pesto chicken and it was also very good. We enjoyed it and hope to return.