“great seafood”

Crawdaddy's West Side Grill
Ranked #2 of 168 Restaurants in Cookeville
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Bellbrook, Ohio
“great seafood”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

we all had different dishes. great service from max-very good food at affordable prices, green tomato blt very good.nice decor-casual but vey nice

Visited January 2013

McMinnville, Tennessee
“Good Food at Slower Pace”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

I have visited 3 times and every meals was very good. I like that the resteraunt is not on a busy street with all the other chain resteraunts. It is locate on a nice, older main street in an older building. Staff is good. Plan time to eat and do not be in a rush. Last meal was a work party of 25 people, 2.5 hours to eat. Not to bad for large group at Christmas but would like to see slightly faster service.

• Visited December 2012
Tennessee
“Update to a previous review”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

The first 2 times I went to Crawdaddy's I was not impressed. However, I've been several times since (friends' choice) and I have to say I've enjoyed it every time. I'm thinking maybe it depends on what you order. I love the goat cheese pesto appetizer, which I've had the last 3 visits and also I've enjoyed the grilled salmon and the grilled chicken pesto. As far as eating out goes in the area I would have to say this is now one of my favorites.

• Visited November 2012
“Simply great!”
Reviewed December 1, 2012 via mobile

This place is awesome! The menu is HUGE and the food is great. Everything we tried was great (there were 5 of us plus appetizers so quite a selection). Definately worth checking out. The upstairs has a nice bar with tv's and downstairs is more traditional, a great fit whatever you are looking for.

Greenville, South Carolina
“Great Food, friendly staff and great service!”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Stopped in for the first time and had a great experience. We all selected something different from the menu and everything was great. Also tried a local brew called J Henry that was awesome. Highly recommend.