“After Work Road Trip”

Ranked #2 of 176 Restaurants in Cookeville
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 30, 2012

I had business in Cookeville after work this week and just decided to stay in town for dinner. I discovered this restaurant to be Wonderful! It's well worth the drive from Nashville for dinner. I would recommend it to anyone!!!

1  Thank Tricia2111

Reviewed August 27, 2012

I am usually skeptical of Cajun food outside of New Orleans. But I have to say Crawdaddy's didn't disappoint! We were driving across TN and did not want fast food for lunch. Definately take the few minute drive off the highway and dine at this wonderful grill nestled in the historic part of town.
Our server Jill handled my cranky son with a big smile! Service is very friendly, atmosphere is wonderful, food is great. We dined outside in the courtyard under the tree with beads.
I wish I did not live so far away because I would definately go back for another shrimp po'boy. But if we ever do travel across the state again would definately return!

Reviewed August 26, 2012

We found this place by accident just riding around the area looking for antique stores. Great food, friendly staff. They have a large,shaded brick patio area as well an balcony dining. There is inside dining and a full bar. Very upbeat. Menu is good. Typical mid to upscale pricing. They have live entertainment some nights beginning around nine or ten o'clock. We didn't stay since we ate early in the evening. We will be back!!!!

Reviewed August 16, 2012

Not impressed! High prices that the quality of the food does not match. People who work there are more concerned about talking to each other than promptly seating guests. Need to come on down on their prices or make better food.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

While on vacation, we made a point to visit Cookeville which is between Knoxville and Nashville on I 40. Can't tell you how much we enjoyed it. It has a New Orleans flair withall types of food: fresh ample portions and all well-prepared. We will definitely go back on our next trip to the area and may splurge. They even have a night when you can see a vintage movie outdoors in the patio with discount drink specials. Great food at Cookville prices. So far, after 5 trips to TN, this is one of the tops on our list!
The great thing about the location is that it is set close to a few art stores and antique shops.
I had seen great ratings about this place, and it is truly a 4-5 star place in a little village. Go!
We went twice and will probably plan around this place on the way back and forth to Nashville and Knoxville.
Oh, try the green beans!