“Great Folks”

Red Lobster
Ranked #32 of 178 Restaurants in Cookeville
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed November 21, 2013

My Granddaughter chose Red Lobster for lunch after her swim meet before we headed back home. The meal was great and the service was excellent. The next day I realized I was missing a credit card and the last time it had been used was for this meal. I called to check. The manager took the call, checked and found my card and then put it the mail to me on her way home. Thanks!

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Well I broke down and tried Red Lobster again, this time here in Cookeville, TN. This is not a bad restaurant, food was good. Salmon cooked the way I liked it. But when I asked about sitting at the bar....you guessed it..."no bar"...why..."restaurant was built when this was a dry county"...seriously??? And since we have the privilege of alcohol here we have not bothered to update the restaurant and add a bar like the remaining 99.9% of all other Red Lobsters? Alexis, waitress attentive though. But the carpet is OLD, ceiling tiles stained with smoke or something. Got to get on the ball!!!

Reviewed June 17, 2013

I'd eaten at Red Lobsters before, but never in Cookeville. I always thought too expensive and too much salt. My wife and i ate at the RL in Cookeville last week. Pleasantly surprised,. I had some kind of ultimate dinner, my wife had shrimp. Meal was pleasantly priced, not terribly salty, bread was tasty. Two Stellas,nicy chilled. Waitress Fran was charming, knew the menu, attentive to our refills etc. I would eat here again.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

Went to red Lobster in Cookeville for the first time. My spouse and I like sea food and lobster and wanted to see how the Lobster Fest would be. All in all, it was a pleasant experience. The food was good, the service was great (our waitress was attentive and personable - a very nice lady - and the manager came by to check on us). We did not have to wait long for our food and the biscuits they serve when you get there are really good with your salad. The atmosphere was okay (clean, in good repair, well lighted and comfortable), but not set for a romantic evening if that is what you are looking for. It was a little pricey if you are on a budget ($25 and $30 for our two dinners), but that is what we expected when we went for the lobster. There are numerous other things on the menu for less. My wife had a frozen thing from the bar that she said was great and they have Sam Adams Boston Lager on tap which was a pleasant surprise for me. We will go back and try some other things from the menu in the future. It is a very nice restaurant.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

We went on a weekend early lunch time and it was WONDERFUL!! The food and especially our server whose name was Steve. He was the best server I think I have ever had. So if you go ask if Steve is working, and see if you can have him as your server. We actually comment to the store manager how great he was, and found out he had been with the company for many years. The food was so good!! Fresh and hot!! LOVE IT!!