Comfort Inn & Suites Cookeville
$107
$79
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $99/night.

$71
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $84/night.

Comfort Suites(Cookeville)
$88
$89
Red Roof Inn Cookeville - Tennessee Tech(Cookeville)(Great Value!)
$73
$79
Baymont by Wyndham Cookeville(Cookeville)(Great Value!)
$67
Hotels.com
All reviewsfront deskwafflesroom was cleanhot tubindoor poolbiscuits and gravycookiessitting areathe breakfast areawould definitely stay here againpleasant staya great place to stayneeded a place to stayvisit familyhot breakfastcheck in was easycookeville area
Reviewed December 14, 2012

I'm usually skeptical of hotel reviews, especially when the review is excellent. However, for the past 2 years, we have found this hotel to be a wonderful home away from home.The rate is very reasonable, especially for the convenience and location. Cookeville is a lovely town, just an hour from Nashville, and this is the perfect hotel to stay in any time of the year. The facilities are clean, with hot tub,heated pool and sauna! After a recent family emergency, we checked in to be in the area, the staff has been so understanding and accommodating during this difficult time and it has been such a comfort (no pun intended) to have this lovely, clean and well maintained hotel to stay. Personally, I would like to thank Brandy for her kindness, compassion and professionalism during this time.

Room Tip: Room 122, King suite with jacuzzi is like paradise, but we have stayed in a variety of the rooms here and they all are fantastic.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 8, 2012 via mobile

What a wonderful experience! The young lady Brandy talked with us like we were family and made us feel so at home. Best personality I have ever met! The front desk manager a sweet lady too. Rooms were spotless and food was delicious . We will never stay anywhere else when in Tennessee!!! You are so lucky to have such wonderful staff especially the young lady Brandy!

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed December 5, 2012

We stopped here late in the evening while traveling. We were given a queen "suite" that consisted of a dirty, stained sofa that I would not even set on. One of the bedspreads had a big stain that had obviously been wet at one time. The bathroom had peeling wallpaper, hallways and elevator were dark and the carpet was dirty. When I checked out the front desk clerk did not even look up and acknowledge me. We haven't stayed at a Comfort Inn for quite awhile, if this is hotel is a representative of all of them, I won't be staying again.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 20, 2012

This hotel needs an update in a major way. I don't know where the odor was coming from, maybe the carpet, but it was not good. Even after burning a candle every night it was still there. The breakfast area was worse with a sour odor in it. The rooms looked clean...they just need a facelift.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed October 18, 2012

I stayed at this hotel after seeing the billboard and needing a plac e to stop. I was pleasantly surprised by the low price and quality of the room. It was vedry clean and well appointed, and the staff were friendly and helpful. My only complaint is that I tried to use the hot tub and it was colder than the pool. Obviously the heater wasn't working. Probably a good thing after all, because I decided to use the treadmill instead.

Many good places to eat just up the road (chbain's mostly) and easy access to I-40.

Will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo