“Good friendly service, variety of food”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of O'Charley's

O'Charley's
Ranked #46 of 137 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Hobbs, New Mexico, United States
“Good friendly service, variety of food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

This place has a lively atmosphere, and good food too.

Our waiter was friendly and patient as we figured out what to order for our kids. The bathrooms are nicely decorated and clean.
The food was delicious, and the pie was a nice ending.

Visited March 2013

Kansas City, Missouri
“Confusing Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2012

We arrived in the mid afternoon on a Tuesday, and were almost the only customers. Yet, getting waited on was a problem. The server, though obviously experienced, was rarely seen, as if she was on the phone with her boyfriend in another room when not waiting on us. We ordered a 2-for-$20 special; she didn't write down the orders, which always makes me nervous. And sure enough, both of the orders were wrong: we ordered fish & chips and got chicken fingers, and we ordered a chicken pasta and got some kind of baked chicken dish. However, once we got the correct food, it was very good, and there was a lot of it, especially for us two retired folks. We could have split one meal between us and had plenty. The rolls, as always, are to die for, and when we got take-away boxes for our leftovers, the waitress brought extra rolls for us to take. That pushes the rating up one level all by itself!

• Visited July 2012
“Can't go wrong with O'Charleys”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2012

This is always a great place to eat. I did curbside carry out for the first time and it worked out well. My order was nice and hot when it was brought to my car. Curbside server was very prompt as I pulled into the spot and great food as usual!

Visited July 2012
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

Kansas City, Missouri
“Love O'charley's”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2012

Always PLENTY of food and decent price. Register online and get good coupons monthly.

Visited March 2012
New Jersey
“Good value and surprisingly good food for a chain restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2012

There are not too many choices for dining in Columbia beyond the burger chains and an Appleby's. So I was unsure about trying O'Charley's, expecting something similar. However, I was pleasantly surprised by the quality. Because I was dining alone, my food sample was necessarily limited. I had the Black and Bleu Salad, ordering my steak rare. It came out perfectly on an enormous bowlful of fresh, crispy romaine (not the typical pre-cut bagged salad) sprinkled with generous amounts of bleu cheese crumbles and parmesan shavings. I could barely eat half, and the rest was enough for another lunch. The wines-by-the-glass were from good labels, and the portions were large and moderately priced. The "too soft to cut" rolls are apparently a specialty, but too sweet and doughy for my tastes. My peppy waitress Irene was a little too loud and energetic for me after a long work day, but I appreciated her being attentive to me as a single diner and keeping the drinks coming. Her penchant for calling everyone "Darlin'" or "little Darlin'" (depending on your age) was well-meant. A good experience.

• Visited January 2012

Been to O'Charley's? Share your experiences!