“Good burger, run down place”
Review of Jumbo House

Jumbo House
Ranked #8 of 144 Restaurants in Columbia
Reviewed May 7, 2013

They make a good burger here. But, the service is very slow. The restaurant needs some updating. My wife liked the fried chicken, but again may need to allow some time. Worth a shot, but it is not as good as some other local burger joints.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Doesn't have the notoriety of the Heart Attack Diner,; but, if you are interested in down home, melt in your mouth (and hands!) burgers, this is the place for you. There burgers are obscenely good as are the sides. Fish and chicken available too, but the burgers are the draw. For all the transplants, forget In and Out - this is it. Don't get your cholesterol checked afterwards.

1  Thank Kevin C
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Really good burgers and fries...my favorite burger joint in Columbia!! Reminds me of the drive-in restaurant we went to when I was a kid.

1  Thank Angie B
Reviewed April 30, 2012

They have a varied menu that I've not been disappointed by YET! Burgers R great! (I prefer mine very well done-just not burned) They cook them just as requested. Awesome Chef & grilled chicken salads...2 big for the normal person! Big chicken fingers, old timey crinkle cut fries. The MOST awesome chocolate shakes & cones around! I eat there almost daily. Never disappointed!!!
Michael from North Pointe

3  Thank Michael P
Reviewed September 8, 2011

The hospitality was great..the Burgers are fantastic! They remind me of little Mom & Pop off the road place--I can remember going to as a child...The burgers was a mile high loaded with fresh tomato-diced onion-the hamburger buns was toasted-- excellent.. The price reasonable... -I plan on bringing my family back... You will not be disappointed..!!

3  Thank donna j

Been to Jumbo House? Share your experiences!