“Bad, bad, bad. :(”

Rio Colorado Family Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
“Bad, bad, bad. :(”
Reviewed October 16, 2011

I love Mexican, eat it often, and always thought it was pretty hard to mess up but boy was I mistaken. Chips and salsa set the tone, and they looked like someone had opened a bag of tostinos and a jar of Pace. I got the #1 combo, a chicken taco and 2 chicken enchiladas, and they were edible, but the rice and beans were straight up bad. For my $8, I'd rather treat myself to some Taco Bell. Beware of the place with the bad sides!

Columbia,Tn USA
“GREAT service and awesome food!”
Reviewed March 30, 2011

ALWAYS have hot fresh food and great service. But most of all, they treat us like family..Love them all, especially Rosie!!
Only wish they had patio!!!!!!!!

• Visited March 2011
3 Thank RobinTColumbia_TnUSA
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Now these guys know how...”
Reviewed June 14, 2008

Now these guys know how to make a chimichanga!!! I got the shrimp chimichanga and instead of it being loaded with shrimp, rice and beans it was loaded with shrimp and cooked veggies. What a treat! Great service too.

3 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook