“consistently good!”

Ranked #61 of 140 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
“consistently good!”
Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

large selection of steaks and sandwiches! Portions are big so you will have delicious leftovers. Betty's offers specials on a regular basis. Great place for a date or nice family dinner. The restaurant overlooks a river..very scenic and peaceful. Another plus is happy hour specials and draft beer.

• Visited March 2013

Virginia
“Awesome food and best steaks ever!”
Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

Wow. What a hidden gem. Staying in Columbia for the weekend for my sons football camp. Didn't really wanna drive into Nashville but wanted a good steak. I read some mixed reviews here but just thought I'd give it a shot. So glad I did! Honestly one of the best steaks I've ever eaten. Seasoned great and cooked to perfection! The 2 for 19.99 is an awesome deal too. Baked potatoes were great. And one of my most favorite things were the "toothpicks" or jalapeño and onions deep fried with ranch dressing dip. Just awesome. Looks like a little mom and pop place. Nothing fancy inside or out. But it was alot nicer than I expected after reading the reviews. Bathroom could use a refresh. Our waitress was wonderful and everyone was friendly. Great for families and it looked like there was a bar on one end for drinking. Inside had tvs to watch the game. It was just fine. My family of 3 ate for $55 and we had enough food left over to feed another couple people. So portions are huge. Really awesome place and I definitely recommend!!!

Franklin, TN
“Not good to a discriminating palate...may be ok for those who don't know what a truly great prime cut of beef tastes and chews ”
Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

Bland, tough steak, ok potato, watered down tea, average bread, I've lived here for eight years and tried Betty's four times......every time a huge disappointment. I can't find a good filet in Columbia. Have to go to Cool Springs and Nashville to get excellent prime steaks. I can't stand Betty's any more than Longhorn or Legends steaks, who depend on marinated to flavor tasteless, inferior cuts of meat.

“Steaks!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Betty's is always on time I've been there plenty of times and I have never been disappointed
best steaks in town and if you are from out of town you might consider them as better than the steak houses in your town. Try them out and judge for yourself.

• Visited August 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sneaky tasty food”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

It's a dive, people. Don't wear a tuxedo to this restaurant. If you want to be able to eat your food off the floor, then don't even think about this place. It's a glorified bar. It looks like a bar. It smells like a bar. Its about as clean as... A bar. There are usually motorcycles parked outside and home-grown gents and ladies parkes inside. It looks ugly on the outside and inside. The view of the river... Meh. I've never sat at the bar and had a beer. I've stuck to their steaks and burgers and all I can say is... MOUTH WATERING DELICIOUS. Tender and FLAVORFUL steaks. My FAVORITE burger hands down in middle TN. Get their Hand-padded, Marinated burger and get ready for some good eat'n. Hearty, juicy, and cooked just right. Beats Culvers, 5 Guys, Puckett's, Hardees, Hard Rock Cafe... You name it. Fries are very tasty, cooked just right. Service is good, old fashioned southern hospitality. So don't be fooled. Don't walk in thinking you're gonna see the Hilton inside. Get over it. Eat a damn good burger or steak and don't look back.

1 Thank UniversalBrow06

Been to Betty's Parkway Restaurant? Share your experiences!