“Place has gone downhill terribly”
Review of Applebee's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Applebee's
Ranked #51 of 144 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 25, 2013

This used to be one of our favorite places to eat in Columbia a couple of years ago. Now it is dirty, terrible food and poor service. So sad. We miss the wait staff that used to be there. Won't be back again unless things change a lot.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

We went here for dinner on July 16 while staying next door at the Baymont. We had a good, tasty meal and got a 10% discount by showing our room key. You can walk across the parking lot to the Baymont. Service was very good, too.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

I quit going out to eat because of poor service. I was taken out (reluctantly) for my Birthday to Applebee's in Spring Hill. 5 star rating*****Was so thrilled with Stevie our waitress, food, atmosphere great time!
Very next day we were in Columbia TN...saw the Applebee's and at the same time said "lets go again". We loved the Chinese taco appetizer and wanted more. Walked in and was told 4 minutes and then no appetizer special til 9pm...No problem..ordered 2 C/taco and buffalo bone in wings. From that point on it goes down hill. Food being slid to us like slop to pigs. Order messed up and instead of correcting the situation and bringing another plate of tacos we heard how it was not his fault and he did not hear etc. I even said not to worry we do not need the 2nd order we could share. (saved us some money and weight). Before getting half way done with appetizers my friend dinner showed up. Eat it now or let it get cold. We were racing to eat our food, no talking laughing or enjoying our treat night out. Boom! bill came before plates cleared and as after thought, do we want dessert. We have more enjoyment at the McDonalds drive In.

1  Thank Jeanette O
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Maybe not a 5 star restaurant, but our smiling waiter made us glad we chose to eat there. My daughter has allergies, and he was very helpful in placing our order for her in a special way.

Clean bathrooms, happy atmosphere, tasty food... (and I've eaten at others of this chain where I couldn't say the same)

Reviewed October 8, 2012

Service is slow and unfriendly. Food is not food well and sometime is cold because of the service. Also dont bother complaining to the mangement because they dont care and wont do anything to help