Richland Inn
  • Breakfast included
Comfort Inn(Columbia)
Sleep Inn(Columbia)
View Hotel
All reviewstiled walk in showerplace to sleepright next doornice roomnice hotellegendpillowsfurniture
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 17, 2010

Had been on a marathon business trip in one of the hottest August's I can remember. Got to the Richland Inn and it was the perfect place to recharge the batteries.

Was greeted by a courtesy lady, Joanne, at the front desk. She also knew alot about the area (never knew Columbia had so much history). Room was clean, bed was soft and the shower had great water pressure. Free Wi-Fi too. Ate dinner at a restaurant not 5 feet from the hotel, Legends, and that was really good, too.

I'll stay there everytime I'm in Columbia.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank haroldhenn
Reviewed January 7, 2009

I was traveling through Columbia with my parents and reserved the room over the phone after reviewing Richlands website. I spoke with Pam, one of the desk clerks. She was very courteous and helpful. I was looking for the Catholic church and she had prepared a map for me and had it waiting the night I checked in. The room was clean, small but worth the price. Breakfast in the morning was a basic continental venue. Overall I was very pleased with the accommodations for the price. I was extemely pleased with the staff! Thanks for a good night sleep!

• Stayed: January 2009
1  Thank KelticTraveler
Reviewed March 22, 2008

I called Richland Inn in Columbia TN and they quoted me a price and said there were rooms available. Well when we got there and were about to check in we were told we couldn't stay there because they don't let local people stay there. Why weren't we told this on the phone when I called. I told the attendant where I lived which is about 20 miles away. The lame excuse that I was given is that the owner made this rule because they have had problems with rooms getting trashed by local people. Well I don't see where you are from making a difference of if you are gonna trash out a room or not. I was very offended by this.
I wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone since the owner has an attitude like this.

Stayed: March 2008
2  Thank freakshowtv
Reviewed December 28, 2007

There are only 3 hotels in Columbia, we usually stay elsewhere, but the beds have been terrible. I called Richland Inn, told them my dilemma, and they reserved the best bed they had, it was great, extra padding and firm. Room 114. The hotel is ok, renovations are happening, tv was ok, shower was fair, good hot water. But I only wanted a great bed. Very clean, prompt daily service, friendly people. All for sixty five bucks a night.

• Stayed: December 2007, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 17, 2007

We were on a trip to a family reunion and booked a room at this hotel for 2 nights. We dropped off our bags in the room and proceeded to visit with some family. When we returned to the room, we pulled back the sheets and there were blood stains in the middle of the bed. We complained and we were given another room. The second room's bedsheets were also blood stained. Well the third room's sheets were ripped and the pillows had makeup stains on them. We wanted a manager and the owner and the manager showed up and threw us out saying we were trying to get a free nights stay. They were very unprofessional to say the least. A note, all the rooms that we were in smelled like an overfilled ashtray.. Personal recommendation, stay away!!!!

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled as a couple