Hampton Inn Columbia
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsoutdoor poolexcellent experiencebreakfast staffeasy accessbed was very comfortablecomplimentary breakfastthe breakfast areaclean roomsgreat place to staynice staytruck stopexcellent hotelfresh fruithotel is locatedwaffle housewould definitely stay here againother hotels
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I recently stayed at the Hampton Inn in Columbia for a couple of nights and from the time I checked in to the time I checked out these folks did what it took to make my wife and I feel welcome! Offering Water because of the weather was hot outside...I will without a question be back and tell others to stay here...

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Darleina B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2013

I just want to say thank you for your recent stay with us here at the Hampton Inn-Columbia. I'm so glad you were able to experience our warm Hamptonality. We can't wait to see you again! Have a great day!

Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

Location was easy to find. Very friendly front desk staff. Fresh cookies upon arrival. Rooms clean. AC works great. No sound creeping from other rooms or hallway. Beds pretty comfy and lots of pillows. Great water pressure and temp. Friendly cleaning staff too.

• Stayed: July 2013

Thank you for your kind comments about your stay at our hotel. Hope to see you return again soon. Have a great day!

Reviewed July 7, 2013

This was a nice clean quiet place. They were very nice and friendly. The breakfast was very good. The discount given to retired military is greatly appreciated. The rooms are nice and the bed was comfortable.

Room Tip: This hotel is near the interstate, but noise was not a problem.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your kind comments about our hotel. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

My family and I always choose Hampton Inn in Columbia for our weekend stay because we knew that we would receive excellent service and have a clean comfortable room. The staff was very courteous and genuinely concerned that we were recognized at Hilton Honors members. The clerk was kind enough to give me information on how and what should be done to redeem the Hilton Honors points that I had already accumulated. In addition to the quietness of the room the sleep I get when I stayed at Hampton Inn in Columbia was absolutely wonderful. The room was clean and it was apparent that great care was taken in insuring this room was cleaned by the best. We were also happy with the flat screen TV provided. It was a joy staying up late looking a television with my sister and son. It was also adequate space provided for put away our clothes and also if they happen to be wrinkled…..a iron was provided. We were able to find parking that was convenient and easily assessable. The breakfast was good. We didn’t care much for the eggs though. Otherwise and overall the complimentary breakfast was good. After breakfast we still had time to lounge around the room and talk before departure time. I would recommend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I just wanted to say thank you for your recent stay here at our hotel! I'm so glad you were able to experience our warm Hamptonality. We hope to see you again in the future! Have a great day!

Reviewed June 24, 2013

We had to go to Columbia for a Funeral. I wanted to stay in the Cool Springs area but my wife wanted to stay closer to Columbia. So since the Hampton was rated #1 that is where we stay. I am not a Hampton fan and am very picky about our hotels. I can always find little things wrong and this place was no different but I must say that I was very please with the condition of the hotel as well as the staff. The hotel was very clean as was the room. They advertise that even the duvet is washed after every guest. All of the staff that we encountered were extremely friendly. Since I grew up in Nashville it is just part of the southern hospitality and I never get tired of encountering it. The bed was very comfortable and soft. I can't stand a hard mattress. The breakfast was about on par with a free hot breakfast. All in all I would not hesitate recommending this and I would not hesitate staying here again. I would even consider staying at another Hampton Inn if it were up to par with this one.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for your kind comments about your stay at our hotel. We hope we made your stay as pleasant as could be under the circumstances. We hope to see you again in the future. Take care and have a great day!