“Yuck!”
Review of Days Inn Columbia

Days Inn Columbia
Ranked #9 of 9 Hotels in Columbia
Reviewed February 7, 2007

This place was horrible. I am a business traveler, so I have been to several hotels and motels...but this one was the worst! When we walked into the room, I knew then that this place was used more for "paid pleasure." The room was nasty and smelled of urine. It is very outdated and lousy! After we investigated the horrible room, we went out for dinner. Upon returning and beginning to prep for the next day, I noticed that there was no iron or ironing board. Went to front desk and the man stated that they do not have those in stock! WHAT?? So I ask for a refund on my credit card and was given the entire reimbursment back. I guess this place does have one good thing about it...it refunds!! Don't stay here!! Unless you need something hourly!! GET IT!?

• Stayed: February 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
5  Thank notthatpicky

A TripAdvisor Member
O'Fallon, MO
Reviewed July 30, 2004

BEWARE!!! The pictures on the Days Inn website are very MISLEADING!!! I did not make the decision to stay at Days Inn. We were with others who had made the reservations for a group. It was the nastiest place I had ever been in my entire life. It looked like a motel that one would use by the hour, if you get my drift. Our 10 year old son was highly upset by the sight of this dirtbag place. He insisted on not staying there as did I. I have never stayed at a Days Inn before and I never will again. We arrived pretty late into Columbia, so we stayed there, not slept, but stayed. The next morning we were out of that fleabag Inn. We went down the street to the Hampton Inn and it was very nice with a wonderful staff. I have read other reviews on Days Inn in other states and the reviews and experiences were the same as ours. I swear, I do not see how the corporate office can allow these franchisees to run these brothels and proudly display the logo and name. That's what it appeared as to me. As a matter of fact, there were people living at this property. Living there. What kind of stuff is that? I complained to the health dept. in Columbia and suggested that they condemn the place. Now, when a 10 year insists on leaving, there must be a problem. Oh, he also loves to swim and you could not drag him into that sweage hole they called a pool. NASTY, NASTY, NASTY.

8  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Travelers also viewed these Columbia hotels
Comfort Inn
Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbia
Hampton Inn Columbia
Hampton Inn Columbia
#1 of 9 in Columbia

Been to Days Inn Columbia? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Columbia

Address: 1504 Nashville Hwy, Columbia, TN 38401-2068
Location: United States > Tennessee > Columbia
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #9 of 9 Hotels in Columbia
Price Range: $84 - $103 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Columbia 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Days Inn Columbia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Columbia Days Inn