“Air conditioner did not put out cold air or even cool air...”
Review of Days Inn Columbia

Days Inn Columbia
Ranked #9 of 9 Hotels in Columbia
Boonville
“Air conditioner did not put out cold air or even cool air...”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Air conditioner did not put out cold air or even cool air, room was hot.
Sink did not drain well or the tub did not drain well. Probably will not stay in
a Days Inn again, definitely not this one in Columbia, TN

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
waterford, mi
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Okay, I had booked with this hotel because it was set up (sign unseen I might add) as a group block for a wedding we were photographing in April. Upon arrival, first of all, they didn't even have our reservation in the system (which turned out to be a good thing), but as soon as we pulled in, I was hesitant to even enter the office it looked so sketchy. But I thought I would give it the benefit of the doubt and at least check out the room before we agreed to stay. The lady at the counter was very nice and gave me a keys to a couple different rooms to check out, only one of which I was able to get in. to tell the truth, I had already made up my mind while walking to the first room that we weren't staying there. The room entrances were outdoors which is typical for a motel, but we walked past the laundry room where dirty towels were laying all over the ground and the door was wide open so was leery about where they put the clean towels? Also, it looked as though this was a residence for many workers there as they were lounging around drinking beer - doors open, hollaring stuff at us in Spanish as we walked by. The room itself, looked to be fairly clean, but VERY outdated and the lighting was very dim. I'm thinking if light isn't very bright people won't notice things? Not sure, but there was no way we were going to stay at this place!! We went back towards the highway about 7 miles and stayed at a comfort Inn that was MUCH nicer and well worth the extra money we had to spend.

Room Tip: None of them looked decent to me :(
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Travelers are raving about these Columbia hotels

Travelers also viewed these Columbia hotels
Baymont Inn & Suites Columbia Maury
Comfort Inn
#4 of 9 in Columbia
Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbia
Holiday Inn Express Columbia

Been to Days Inn Columbia? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Columbia

Property: Days Inn Columbia
Address: 1504 Nashville Hwy, Columbia, TN 38401-2068
Location: United States > Tennessee > Columbia
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #9 of 9 Hotels in Columbia
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Columbia 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Columbia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Columbia Days Inn