“MOTEL NEEDS UPGRADING”
Review of Days Inn Columbia

Days Inn Columbia
Ranked #9 of 9 Hotels in Columbia

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Madison
Reviewed April 6, 2013

This motel is run down, the grounds are dirty, the carpets were not clean, the bed was comfortable, the staff was okay. I would not want to stay here again. We thought this was originally right off the highway, but we had to drive 7+ miles to get to the hotel. We made this reservation over the internet and were disappointed in the hotel

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Knoxville, Tennessee
Reviewed December 7, 2012

I stayed in room 110 on 12/1/12. The location is great. The room looked and smelled clean. Right after we brought all our things into the room I used the bathroom and a few minutes after flushing the toilet, I heard water hitting the floor. The water was coming from the handle on the toilet. I removed the lid on the tank and realized it was overfilling because of a worn out floater valve. Having dealt with my share of those in the past, I just fiddled with the valve and it was fine. Every time I flushed the toilet I had to fiddle with the valve to get it to stop filling though. Kind of annoying but after having a long, exhausting day, I didn't want to have to move all my things to another room so I didn't ask for one since everything else was fine. The bed was amazing!! We have back problems and we already were hurting quite a bit from the days events. This bed was just perfect. And even better, there were plenty of nice thick pillows so we could comfortably prop ourselves up in bed to watch the Christmas shows in TV. We had a jacuzzi in our tub and we both used it which helped ease our sore muscles. I asked for extra towels which I was kindly given. The staff was very friendly and polite. We will definitely be booking this motel again when we come that direction for anything. Thanks for a nice stay!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Baxter, Tennessee
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Stayed at this motel Nov 8-9-10,2012.most discusting experiece. Asked for ground floor room in advance,was never told not avaliable(construction workers must live here). Short notice and nothing else avaliable in Columbia. I have pacemaker and artificals knees,no accomodations for handicap here,never noted in infomation for reservations! Room provided had NO LOCK on door. Finally moved to another room. Guest before us must of had a good time,empty pizza box and used condoums under the bed! One of the towels had brown stripe markes.don't think they were ironing marks!

Room Tip: Do not stay here